So I can't find my old videos. I think I maybe know why I can't find them. So my storage was running out one day and I deleted all my files. When I checked back on my camera roll, I had only one video from that day, and I had a few pictures also from that day. The rest of my pictures were gone. I got an app to get my pictures back, and it worked! I tried to get some apps to get my videos back, but they didn't work. *Note: This may not be very important but when I deleted my files I got weird drawings of emojis, GIFS of pusheeen the cat and videos of ads I have seeen in the past.* If you do know a way I can get my videos back, please respond. Thanks!
    07-03-2019 12:54 AM
    I got an app to get my pictures back, and it worked! I tried to get some apps to get my videos back, but they didn't work.
    Usually the free version works for pictures, but for any other type of files, you need the paid version.

*Note: This may not be very important but when I deleted my files I got weird drawings of emojis, GIFS of pusheeen the cat and videos of ads I have seeen in the past.*
    Web browsers download all the pictures you see on websites. When you close the browser, many of them will delete the pictures. If you undelete all pictures, those pictures get undeleted.

If you do know a way I can get my videos back, please respond. Thanks!
    Root the phone and run the paid version of DiskDigger undelete. (In the future, make it easier on yourself - if it's something you need, back it up. Anything not backed is something you don't need.)
    pkcable likes this.
    07-03-2019 11:52 AM