I need help with google calendar

lindseyb122

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I have a big widget on my phone where I don't have to open the app to see what I have planed for the day. I don't know how I got it like that. My husbands is just small and has to open it to see whats planed. Does anyone know how to make it big?

G

GenericMessage

I have a big widget on my phone where I don't have to open the app to see what I have planed for the day. I don't know how I got it like that. My husbands is just small and has to open it to see whats planed. Does anyone know how to make it big?

Do you two have different phones?

Or perhaps he has a 3rd party program for it?

Because I know 2.0+ for Google calendar (the real one) is a semi-large widget that takes up about 1/4th of the screen and displays the current date as well as future events.

Andrew Ruffolo

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
If you have a hero or droid eris, long press the screen--> add widget --> HTC widgets--> Calendar and there should be an option to select the big or small version.
If you have any other phone, sorry don't know what you have.
If you are running a leaked version of 2.1, inside the calendar widget is an agenda widget making a 3rd option.

I'm running Pure Calendar widget. Its an agenda style widget and is pretty cool. Its a lot like the Agenda widget not available on 1.5 Sense UI phones.