Hi, I recently bought a new phone, and I like it but there's one thing I don't like and I don't know if it's fixable, but if you can, please help. Whenever I launch a app (vertically), on the bottom is a black bar which sometimes is annoying. When I watch YouTube videos there are 2 black bars on sides. I tried to enable magnifying on triple tap, and If I triple tap the screen it would magnify so much you wouldn't even see the video. Please help, thanks.

BTW my phone is Ulefone Power 3S
    07-13-2019 04:51 AM
    Hi, I recently bought a new phone, and I like it but there's one thing I don't like and I don't know if it's fixable, but if you can, please help. Whenever I launch a app (vertically), on the bottom is a black bar which sometimes is annoying. When I watch YouTube videos there are 2 black bars on sides. I tried to enable magnifying on triple tap, and If I triple tap the screen it would magnify so much you wouldn't even see the video. Please help, thanks.

BTW my phone is Ulefone Power 3S
    If the phone has the 18:9 screen ratio and you select a video shot in 16:9 or 4:3, you're going to have bars, or need a conversion program which may not work.
    07-13-2019 06:55 AM