After doing a factory reset(s) on my device, running Oreo, after successfully completing setup and being returned to the home screen, Google Play begins installing four applications and it will say "Completing Setup: 1 of 4 applications installed." The problem is, it very rarely seems to complete all four app installations. After about five minutes it will say "Setup Complete: 3 of 4 applications installed (1 failed)."

What exactly does this mean? Is something important failing to install correctly? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any tips or tricks to fix this? Any ideas?
    07-14-2019 09:52 PM
    After doing a factory reset(s) on my device, running Oreo, after successfully completing setup and being returned to the home screen, Google Play begins installing four applications and it will say "Completing Setup: 1 of 4 applications installed." The problem is, it very rarely seems to complete all four app installations. After about five minutes it will say "Setup Complete: 3 of 4 applications installed (1 failed)."

What exactly does this mean? Is something important failing to install correctly? Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any tips or tricks to fix this? Any ideas?
    Hi, sometimes if you deleted application or app before you backed up it would install 3 of 4 so no worries. Just long press Google play store 》tap Info》clear data,cache and then force close
    07-14-2019 09:56 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which phone? Is there a reason why you did a factory reset to begin with? Was it malfunctioning beforehand?

What do you mean by "running Oreo"? Did the phone get an official system upgrade to Oreo over-the-air?
    07-15-2019 01:39 PM