thinking of getting an android phone

fizymike

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello Android central.

I am staring a job at sprint, and I get an employee account. which android phone would you guys recommend and why? hellp me out here, Im wanting multi touch/ good power/ latest(and keep getting the latest) updates.

thanks for your help

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
You'll really need to be more specific in what you're looking for if you really want meaningful recommendations. If updates are a priority then you should really look at the N1. I realize there's no confirmed info on it coming to Sprint but updates for it should come directly from Google. For any other handset maker, you'd be waiting for the Android source to be released and then for the handset maker to prepare a release for your device.

fizymike

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
ok... N1 I have a Pre right now(not giving it up just picking up a second line and want to go android)

I was thanking N1 or EVO any thoughts on the two? or one you think is better?

SirThale

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
From everything I'm ready, EVO would be the way to go unless you don't have any 4G in your area. Maybe even then, if 3G coverage is consistent enough. In my area there's no 4G and I need to have the ability to switch back to 2G due to coverage, so it wouldn't be a good fit. Anyway, EVO hardware is the same or better pretty much across the board, screen is bigger.

fizymike

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
ok, I didnt realize that the EVO didnt have 2g.

I heard that its damn near impossible to use the N1 in the sunlight...

maybe there isnt an android phone thats right for me...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae