I've just updated Android 9 and don't know which option to choose with this message:

Contract WAP already exists on your phone for Access point. Select OVERWRITE to proceed or NEW to create a new profile.

(I have a Moto G7 Power)

*** Edited as can't respond below
    Thanks for your response. I setup the new phone at home on the existing network, no passwords/settings etc have changed. There haven’t been any connection problems at home or on other networks, but just in case the message pops up again - should I hit Overwrite or New, or can just ignore it?
    08-13-2019 05:06 PM
    A WAP is a Wireless Access Point - the part of a router that you connect to when you're on WiFi.

Do you have another WiFi connection with the same name that you already connected to? (A - say - Linksys router comes with the name linksys. If the owner doesn't change it, that's what the phone knows it by. If you now try to connect to a different router also named linksys, you can't create another entry, the phone will replace the one you have. [If the password, security method, etc., is different, the phone won't connect to the router.])
    08-14-2019 04:10 PM