Hi! Any solution for an encrypted system file and forgotten password of Oppo F1F?

Haider Ali Bukhari

Sep 12, 2019
Visit site
I have Oppo F1F, 2 days ago suddenly some of its apps stopped responding, I switched it off to restart again, but, it did not start, and asked for restore, and showed that system file was encrypted, which I never did by myself. And to wipe all data to rest the phone, it requires a password, which I have forgotten. Is there any solution to this problem? How can I reset my phone while I don't remember the password but the phone still demands a password to decrypt the system file and wipe the data for factory reset!!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes!! Seems Hard, But, still, there may be some friends who have gone through the same situation!!
We can wait and see if someone says something, but from my personal experience , you won't like my answer but your out of luck with security features and not remembering the pin codes .

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Hypnosis. Thinking really hard.

When you get it solved, write it down and stick it in a sock drawer, if you don't have a PC, laptop or something you can keep a password manager on. (One that saves data to the cloud is best - so all your devices use the same data.)