Why is the top bar on my phone only showing 1 or 2 notification icons?

Facundo Camacho

Sep 19, 2019
Visit site
I recently upgraded from an old Samsung phone to a Nokia 6 with Android 9, and I've got a really annoying problem. In the top bar where there's the clock, battery, etc, it's only showing me up to two notification icons, when I have loads. This is really annoying because I'm on my phone a lot and I need to see all the notifications icons at the same time so that if there's an important notification I can go right to it. It seems quite ridiculous to me that it's only showing me 2 icons if I have just two notifications or 1 icon and a st*pid dot if I have more than 2. Can anyone help me with this? Here's a screenshot: https://ibb.co/sCtZpZT

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I didn't look at the screenshot (I don't click odd links from strangers, our forum has a way to upload an attachment to put in your post), but this has been a complaint of mine since Pie came out. The core Google code on phones is taking into account a center "notch", even if the device doesn't have one. My Pixel 2 XL allowed for more notification icons than you have, but not many. Sadly - there is no fix...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy