Huawei P30 Pro, can't access photos to attach to facebook, whatsapp or emails

wozzawozza

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
Hi, was wondering if anyone can help me please?
I have recently purchased a P30 pro and transferred my data from an old P10.
Whenever I try and attach a photo in Facebook, whatsapp or emails the only folder I can select the photo from is the whatsapp images file or screenshots file. The gallery isn't visible.
I can attach the image if I select the image first in the camera roll and then select facebook etc.
If it's any help, when I click on the gallery, the only file in there is screenshots and whatsapp images.
Thanks in advance.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Gallery isn't a folder, it's an app. It gets the list of pictures to show from the media Scan database, which runs when you start the phone. So restart, then look in Gallery again. (And Facebook, WhatsApp and your email app should also find them, since they use the same database.)

wozzawozza

Sep 22, 2019
Visit site
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately restarting didn't solve the problem, there are still no pics visible in the gallery apart from WhatsApp images. And when I post a new thread on Facebook, WhatsApp or email and I attach a new image the only ones available are the WhatsApp images. Any other ideas? I have checked the permissions and they all have storage selected too.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae