I have a 10" RCA Atlas Pro+ and I have been getting multiple error messages multiple times per day. They are all versions of 'Google (or some other app) not responding'. They ask to 'close' , 'wait' or 'send feedback'. I've done them all. Contacted RCA support and got instructions for a factory reset. Did it but the problem persists. Now they want me to sent in the tablet for a month with no guarantee of a fix. I hope that someone else has seen this problem and knows if it worth the hassle to have them try to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help.
    10-02-2019 09:49 PM
    I have a 10" RCA Atlas Pro+ and I have been getting multiple error messages multiple times per day. They are all versions of 'Google (or some other app) not responding'. They ask to 'close' , 'wait' or 'send feedback'. I've done them all. Contacted RCA support and got instructions for a factory reset. Did it but the problem persists. Now they want me to sent in the tablet for a month with no guarantee of a fix. I hope that someone else has seen this problem and knows if it worth the hassle to have them try to fix it. Thanks in advance for any help.
    Hi, welcome!
    It's going be hard to get help , not a popular tablet . Best is get in touch with RCA
    10-02-2019 10:13 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What version of Android is it running? Does it happen in Safe Mode as well? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.
    10-03-2019 01:11 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! What version of Android is it running? Does it happen in Safe Mode as well? On most Android devices, while powered on, press and hold Power until the Power Off menu appears. Press and hold the Power Off selection until the Safe Mode prompt appears. Tap OK.
    It's running 7.0 Nugget I believe. Never tried safe mode before.
    10-16-2019 06:04 PM
    Definitely give that a try. If some app that you habitually install is causing instability, then the problem shouldn't happen in Safe Mode (which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps).
    10-17-2019 09:20 PM