I have a OnePlus 3T Midnight Black edition. A little while ago it had an OTA of Andriod 9.0 OS. This update somehow made my camera not able to focus anymore. I called OnePlus customer support and was told this would be fixed under warranty. I then sent it in and it was repaired and sent back to me. When I got the phone back the camera worked just fine but now the handset speaker was not working. I could not hear any calls going out or coming in. I then called back and complained that the service center broke my speaker while repairing my camera. They said to send it back in for repairs so I did. Now I am getting a bill for repairs and told if the bill for the repair is not paid within 2 days the phone will be sent back unrepaired. I wouldnt have an issue if I sent the phone in for repairs for the speaker and would gladly pay for the repair but when the service center breaks something then wants payment to fix it because its not under warranty is totally absurd. Does anyone have any type of communication to OnePlus that can get this Nightmare fixed??? PLEASE HELP I just want my phone back..........
    11-18-2019 11:15 AM
    Not sure if this is the case with OnePlus, BUT often companies respond well when contacted via twitter....

https://twitter.com/OnePlus_Support

Or you might try their support forum....

https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/oneplus-3t-support/
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-18-2019 12:05 PM