Change app icon colours - Galaxy S7 Edge

PatBrisbaneAU

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and for some reason the app icons for Messages, Contacts and Gallery are all colored orange. My wife has the exact same phone purchased around the same time and hers are different colours (e.g. the regular yellow flower on blue background for gallery). I know it seems like a minor issue but I'm constantly opening the wrong app when in a hurry because it's just not very intuitive. Can someone please help me to change the colours or images used for these apps to the regular series of colours? I'm sure it's something simple but I can't work it out.

The phone model number is SM-G935F and have just updated to Android 8.0.0. Really appreciate any assistance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191210-085954_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20191210-085954_Samsung Experience Home.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 3

PatBrisbaneAU

Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
That's great, thanks for your help. Just for interest, is it possible to change them to the standard icons that the phone originally came with? They were fine when I purchased the phone but I think they might have changed with an update at some point.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
That's great, thanks for your help. Just for interest, is it possible to change them to the standard icons that the phone originally came with? They were fine when I purchased the phone but I think they might have changed with an update at some point.
Your welcome!
You can try to look around at some of the icon packs , I'll look also.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835