Moto X Pure edition startup hangs on the Logo Screen during charging.

krishsum

Dec 19, 2019
Visit site
Hello all,

Posting in this forum to get some insights from this android community here.

I'm seeing some weird issues with my Moto X Pure edition phone lately. They just started out of no where.

Initially, the touch screen suddenly began to be unresponsive out of the blue and so I restarted the device.

But when the phone rebooted, it started to just hang on the Motorola logo screen.

I have tried to get into "Recovery Mode" in order to "wipe cache partition" hoping for a magical fix but when I select it, the phone goes right back to the logo screen and then just stays on that screen (which was happening earlier ) until I remove the charger, which is then followed by the low battery symbol.

But even though how long I keep it on charging, it still shows that low charge red symbol, but on the boot screen during charging, i see a message 'Battery OK (charging)'

I'm a bit confused on this behavior and what needs to be done next. Can anyone please help me out and advice me ?

thank you very much !

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello all,

Posting in this forum to get some insights from this android community here.

I'm seeing some weird issues with my Moto X Pure edition phone lately. They just started out of no where.

Initially, the touch screen suddenly began to be unresponsive out of the blue and so I restarted the device.

But when the phone rebooted, it started to just hang on the Motorola logo screen.

I have tried to get into "Recovery Mode" in order to "wipe cache partition" hoping for a magical fix but when I select it, the phone goes right back to the logo screen and then just stays on that screen (which was happening earlier ) until I remove the charger, which is then followed by the low battery symbol.

But even though how long I keep it on charging, it still shows that low charge red symbol, but on the boot screen during charging, i see a message 'Battery OK (charging)'

I'm a bit confused on this behavior and what needs to be done next. Can anyone please help me out and advice me ?

thank you very much !
Hi, can you factory reset in recovery?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
The battery sounds like it's nearing its end of life and can't hold a charge. You may have to look into replacing the battery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance