Today I did a Factory Reset from within Remi plus 5 phone and when the phone came back on all that was on the screen was MIUI 10 and below and arrow going to the left which i opened & it was to set the language.
    After i choose my language nothing happens after that.I have also pressed both buttons on side of the phone and some cartoon character comes on the screen with the word Superboost but nothing happens after that.
    I dont know much about Tec has i was not brought up with Phones in my younger days.
    I did not save any back ups and feel my mistake has rendered the phone useless now,but i would be grateful for any information concerning this matter to try and resolve this problem.

Kind Regards
    Kind
    01-05-2020 07:19 AM
    It has to be set up from the beginning (as it it just came out of the box). They probably did that for you in the store, so I'd bring it back to them and ask them if they could set it up for you again.
    01-05-2020 12:47 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! You can try doing a hardware key factory reset: https://www.hardreset.info/devices/x...-first-method/
    01-05-2020 12:59 PM