Hi,
    My phone, Realme X2 Pro Eu version and with Android 9, is connected to my car's radio through Bluetooth, but when I receive a call and answer it, there is no sound coming or going.
    I have to go to the device, during the call, change the audio source from the call out of the hands free and then back to hands free to be able to start hearing through my radio.

With my old phone, Honor 8 on android 7, I didn't had an issue with it.

I was thinking of getting tasker to do this automatically everytime I receive a call while connected to a Bluetooth device, but I was unable to get this option.

I went to check in Google and I could find people saying to switch off the "Hey Google" and thing, which I did but it didn't changed a thing.

I've done a reboot, unpair and delete the android profile in the radio but nothing works, and this seems to be an issue in android 9 since I could only get results for this issue from people with android 9.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
    01-19-2020 11:39 AM
    Ringtones are media, so you'd have to enable the car radio for both Phone and Media. (And listen to the media channel - probably the Bluetooth channel in the car's radio - which means finding the station you want in an app.)
    01-19-2020 02:21 PM
    It isn't the ringtone that doesn't work.
    it is the sound during the call.

When it rings, i answer the call but i have to remove the hands free to be able to get and send sound.

Doing a timeline exercise:
    Phone connected to car stereo --> rings --> answer --> no sound and the other person also doesn't hears --> remove hands free --> sound stats to be send and received --> hands free added --> still be able to hear and send sound through the car's stereo
    01-20-2020 01:28 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Does your system have a dedicated Bluetooth connection that allows the driver to make calls, or is it an old system with a workaround of playing call audio through an Aux or Bluetooth Media source?
    01-21-2020 01:53 PM
    My stereo is a Sony DSX-A410BT, and it has the Bluetooth module integrated.
    I even tried to change the Bluetooth AVRCP version from 1.4 to 1.3 but it didn't solved
    01-21-2020 03:53 PM
    Is the firmware up to date on the stereo? https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/s...10bt/downloads
    01-21-2020 07:11 PM
    Well... It seems that the issue was really the software of the radio.
    I thought that no more version were been released for that radio so I never verified.
    Thanks for help
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-25-2020 04:00 AM
    Oh, so did the firmware update fix the issue? (I hope so!)
    01-25-2020 12:13 PM
    Yes, I never thought it could be that.
    I saw so many people complaining about android 9 and Bluetooth that I never thought about the radio firmware.
    But it solve thanks god.
    Thank you for the help.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    01-25-2020 12:18 PM