Lockscreen Calender agenda widget

ScttLee184

Apr 6, 2019
Visit site
Is there anyway to have my "simple calender" agenda widget show on the lockscreen? Or recommended calendar app that can. I can get Google calendar to send event notifications only not an agenda list.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Hi Scott. As far as I am aware widgets are no longer supported on Android Lockscreen, however, I am not 100% sure. I believe you can only have notifications on the Lockscreen.

Please tell us what phone you are using and what version of Android it is running and we may be able to give you a clearer answer.

Don R S

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
I can't set or change my screen Lock from swipe to a PIN or a password. it acts like it's is there is no error or anything. and when I try it it is still on swipe

ScttLee184

Apr 6, 2019
Visit site
Thanks. Strange that 3rd party calendar apps don't put their widget on the lock screen when many audio players can & do (even if only while playing).
Sorry for duplicate posts. When I post I get a full screen of errors, try to post again and the same error, try a 3rd time and it says already posted.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
There's no such thing as lockscreen widgets any more (I think that was only for KitKat). The things you see on the lockscreen are technically lockscreen notifications, so you need to look for a 3rd party calendar app that has a lockscreen notification in the form of an agenda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol