Why can't I answer calls on my Mytouch 4g?

ms44

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else have issues with Mytouch 4G screen freezing when the phone rings so you can't slide the screen down to answer the call?

At least a few times per day, with different phone numbers, the phone will ring but I can't answer it because I can't slide my screen down, only up to decline.

Here's what I've tried, usually every day, all of them, and still it happens:
Popping the battery out and restarting the phone.
Restarting the phone without popping the battery out.
Using app killer all the time so that a minimum of 325M memory is available.

Then, I use Car Dock to answer the phone but IT DOESN"T RING SO I MISS THE CALL ANYWAYS!!

In the past I have reset the phone-I use My Backup Pro to back up my apps and data and then reset it. Nothing works. I got a new MyTouch and the same thing happened after I had had it for a week.
HELP!!!!

androgenic

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I have the same phone, same problem. When my phone rings, I have to ignore the call then call the caller back because I cannot get the phone to respond to the downward swipe motion that should pick up the call.

Unlocking the screen takes exactly the same downward swipe, and it works every time. When I do the same motion to answer the phone, it doesn't work. I have tried pounding the screen with my finger, swiping with all 4 fingers, but nothing works.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2