Motorola or Samsung

Mark Squires

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi guys

Trying to get down to a decision on a phone. I was looking at some used options, but I'm really worried that they can be blacklisted at any time... So I'm going new.

I'm trying to decide on one of the following (if someone can add another option in a similar price point, let me know)

Motorola G7 Plus
Motorola One Vision
Samsung A20
Samsung A50

Like I mentioned, I've gotten some great offers for used phones (and supposedly new ones) but I'm wary of sellers and if the phones are actually legit.

FYI = I'm residing in Newfoundland, Canada. Just trying to dig out of thst epic snowstorm that may have been in the news recently.

Thanks
M

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Samsung tends to get better software support for longer compared to Motorola. The exception would be the Android One Moto phones, which includes the One Vision.

Mark Squires

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Yea, the one vision appeals to me for sure. I have a few sellers offering some great prices on unlocked phones.... The A50, a70 and one vision, but I don't know if the risk is worth it. If I do purchase new, it would be thru Amazon for the ability to return the device.

Besides checking the IMEI, I guess there's no other way to be sure for purchasing from a 2nd party

Mark Squires

Dec 30, 2019
Visit site
Yea I just noticed that. That seems to be the top pick for me now. The Power version seems to have a monster battery but only displays in 720 it seems to limit battery usage

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Yea I just noticed that. That seems to be the top pick for me now. The Power version seems to have a monster battery but only displays in 720 it seems to limit battery usage
Yes, the Power version has a monster battery, but the rest of specs are not so good compared with the regular 7 and 7+ models. It all depends on which specs and features you value more on a phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay