The phone is an lg stylo 5. There is a mini screen that mirrors everything screen I go to. It also leaves a trail behind it that disappears. And it has cross hairs like a sight on a video game gun. How do I get rid of it? There is no X to close it and you can't drag it off screen. You can enlarge it or shrink it by using 2 fingers.
    02-07-2020 08:16 PM
    Is it a magnified area of the big screen, like if something on the main screen were hard to read would this little box make reading that easier? It kind of sounds like an Accessibility feature, but if it is just a mini version of the screen it probably isn't that.

Does anything show up in your notification bar, when you open it, that looks or sounds like it might be related to this smaller screen? It seems like there should be some indication of what this is or why this is and the notification bar would be a good place to start looking for this.

You say you can change the size of this mini screen with two fingers, so can you still access the app icons on your home screen? If so, what happens when you open an app, does the mini screen then open the same app and appear the same as main screen? Do they ever differ?

Does it reappear after a restart? Is there ever a time it is not there, if so when or under what conditions?

If all of these questions lead to a dead end, try starting the device in safe mode and see if the problem persists. These directions will help you get to safe mode... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...9qFq3lFEykqHZm
    B. Diddy likes this.
    02-08-2020 12:35 AM
    02-08-2020 02:18 AM
    It might be the Pop Lens feature. See pg 7 of your manual: https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/Veriz.../lg-stylo-5-ug
    02-08-2020 12:47 PM