call not sent

mtu1492

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Trying to make a call for sick day for my job, got call not sent. I searched for help but most say there's an update from some obscure date.
1. How can I get an update
2. What must I do - get magic jack?:confused:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
You need to be more specific. Are you trying to make a call from the phone? Using google voice? More info please.

Laurentiu N

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure you got the same problem: phone working ok, then after some time of inactivity, signal looks ok, but when you try to make a call or send an MMO code it beeps and shows an "call/MMO code not send!" Same time if someone is trying to call you sais you are out of network, phone closed. Usualy i have to reboot the phone! It is not a plan issue, but a phone issue and have no ideea what should i do to fix this!:-\

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure you got the same problem: phone working ok, then after some time of inactivity, signal looks ok, but when you try to make a call or send an MMO code it beeps and shows an "call/MMO code not send!" Same time if someone is trying to call you sais you are out of network, phone closed. Usualy i have to reboot the phone! It is not a plan issue, but a phone issue and have no ideea what should i do to fix this!:-\

Welcome to Android Central! If you have a phone with a SIM card, it might be worth asking for a replacement.