Notification tray my Pocophone- Tweets not active

othoproudfoot

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
Page where you have short cuts for torch. had all my Twitter notifications has disappeared

On the desktop page when you slide the page down from the top, used to have messages from my tweets I followed. They have now disappeared. I don't know why...please help me ☹️

ashune

Feb 4, 2018
Visit site
Re: Page where you have short cuts for torch. had all my Twitter notifications has disappeared

Do you mean the notification tray? You have probably dismissed the notifications, but you can still access your Twitter messages in the Twitter app or the website.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Page where you have short cuts for torch. had all my Twitter notifications has disappeared

Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that when you get new tweets, you no longer get notifications for them? If so, then check your Twitter notification settings and make sure you didn't turn them off.

Last edited:

othoproudfoot

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
I have checked my Twitter account and I am unable to find the right notification place.

I am receiving many other updates ie Google and Yahoo and other websites, just not Twitter.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

Yeah I agree with b. Diddy show us a screenshot what you see

othoproudfoot

Feb 24, 2020
Visit site
Thks to you both for your assistance. I deleted Twitter from my phone then downloaded it thru Gplsy and re logged in. I am now getting updated notifications from people I am following . Hooray!!