Hello,

I have a Samsung J7 and I want to flash the stock ROM of it using Odin...

However I received the stock ROM package with multiple files (AP, BL, CSC, HOME_CSC)

Which files should I flash and in the same time not trip the KNOX warranty void and not remove the auto Knox Mobile Enrollment setup by my organization?

The site from which I got the ROM from says that CSC will wipe all the apps & data, but HOME_CSC keeps the apps and data.
    Also it confirmed that flashing the ROM won't trip Knox... but will flashing CSC remove the auto Knox enrollment setup by my organization?

Knowing that currently when I perform a factory reset, the Knox enrollment prompts. So its a system app I guess?

EDIT: Also, can I put AP and CSC/HOME_CSC only in Odin? Or i must put all the files i got?

Thanks!
    03-17-2020 12:16 PM
    If you got the stock firmware from a good source your good to go , make sure they are for your model , region.
    Use
    BL
    AP
    CS
    CSC HOME TO SAVE DATE

Stock firmware don't trip Knox
    03-17-2020 12:32 PM
    If you got the stock firmware from a good source your good to go , make sure they are for your model , region.
    Use
    BL
    AP
    CS
    CSC HOME TO SAVE DATE

Stock firmware don't trip Knox
    Thank you, but what about my question about Knox Mobile Enrollment?
    03-17-2020 12:34 PM
    Thank you, but what about my question about Knox Mobile Enrollment?
    Knox is part of the software , you cant get rid of it, and why would you want to ?
    03-17-2020 12:36 PM
    Knox is part of the software , you cant get rid of it, and why would you want to ?
    Actually I don't want to and thats why I am asking. So I will be enrolled again after flashing it?

Sorry for asking it a lot but I will be in a trouble if i didnt get enrolled
    03-17-2020 12:39 PM
    Actually I don't want to and thats why I am asking. So I will be enrolled again after flashing it?

Sorry for asking it a lot but I will be in a trouble if i didnt get enrolled
    It automatically comes with Knox in the firmware nothing to enroll
    03-17-2020 12:41 PM
    It automatically comes with Knox in the firmware nothing to enroll
    Sorry if im not clear. My organization uses https://www.samsungknox.com/en/solut...ns/knox-mobile to enroll me into their MDM..

Here is what happens when i currently factory reset my phone (i didnt flash the stock ROM yet):
    1. The welcome screen asks me to select the language
    2. It asks me to connect to a wifi network and prompts "This phone is protected by Knox Cloud Services"
    3. When i connect to a wifi network, it says "Your phone will be enrolled with: my organization name here"
    4. It downloads the mdm setup by my organization and i can use the phone then.

So my question is: will flashing the stock ROM remove the process of the knox enrollment? I shouldnt remove it.
    My organization didnt do anything special to the ROM for the enrollment process to come.. they just added my phone's IMEI in the knox mobile enrollment portal, thats why iam getting enrolled
    03-17-2020 12:48 PM
    Sorry if im not clear. My organization uses https://www.samsungknox.com/en/solut...ns/knox-mobile to enroll me into their MDM..

Here is what happens when i currently factory reset my phone (i didnt flash the stock ROM yet):
    1. The welcome screen asks me to select the language
    2. It asks me to connect to a wifi network and prompts "This phone is protected by Knox Cloud Services"
    3. When i connect to a wifi network, it says "Your phone will be enrolled with: my organization name here"
    4. It downloads the mdm setup by my organization and i can use the phone then.

So my question is: will flashing the stock ROM remove the process of the knox enrollment? I shouldnt remove it.
    My organization didnt do anything special to the ROM for the enrollment process to come.. they just added my phone's IMEI in the knox mobile enrollment portal, thats why iam getting enrolled
    If they go by imei then your good to go because that doesn't change with flashing stock firmware
    03-17-2020 12:53 PM
    If they go by imei then your good to go because that doesn't change with flashing stock firmware
    I have seen unboxing videos of my same phone model but their first-use setup doesnt have that message of phone is protected by knox services.

I am really worried i wont get the enrollment anymore but im forced to flash the stock ROM because my phone started to have a lot of issues
    03-17-2020 12:59 PM
    I have seen unboxing videos of my same phone model but their first-use setup doesnt have that message of phone is protected by knox services.

I am really worried i wont get the enrollment anymore but im forced to flash the stock ROM because my phone started to have a lot of issues
    And you tried factory reset ?
    03-17-2020 01:02 PM
    And you tried factory reset ?
    Yes
    03-17-2020 01:03 PM
    Yes
    What's the issue ?
    03-17-2020 01:03 PM
    What's the issue ?
    Whenever i unlock the screen i get "System UI has stopped working" and asks to unlock again then same.
    Btw the videos i have seen doesnt have Knox in their phones's hardware even.. i think knox availbilty for my phone differs from a country to another?
    03-17-2020 01:09 PM
    Whenever i unlock the screen i get "System UI has stopped working" and asks to unlock again then same.
    Btw the videos i have seen doesnt have Knox in their phones's hardware even.. i think knox availbilty for my phone differs from a country to another?
    This is a work phone?
    03-17-2020 01:17 PM
    This is a work phone?
    Yes, my organization told me to go to a Samsung service center but the nearest one to me is in another far city
    03-17-2020 01:19 PM
    Yes, my organization told me to go to a Samsung service center but the nearest one to me is in another far city
    Maybe you shouldn't be playing with it and let them handle it like they mentioned nearest Samsung service center .
    03-17-2020 01:20 PM
    Maybe you shouldn't be playing with it and let them handle it like they mentioned nearest Samsung service center .
    Hello,

Our IT admin said that Knox is built into the hardware and the ROM proceeds to the enrollment once it detects it into the hardware
    Thanks a lot for helping.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-17-2020 01:37 PM
    Hello,

Our IT admin said that Knox is built into the hardware and the ROM proceeds to the enrollment once it detects it into the hardware
    Thanks a lot for helping.
    Yeah like I mentioned they have it built into the firmware...your welcome!
    03-17-2020 01:38 PM