I have an s10e i bought in december. I gave my old J260 to my wifes daughter after i reset it. She is seven. I had my wife install Family Link to childproof it. I noticed the other day it still had all my phone contacts in it.
    A couple days later i looked at the phone and it was in some Android Recovery screen. I have only looked thru the recovery logs trying to decipher if this is normal or some custom ROM or ROOT attempt. There is no mobile service on this phone. It used to be ATT. We only used it on wifi for my daughter to play games, but our wifi was hacked a few dags before and i canceled the service.(Mediacom, local cable company).
    I googled a few things on the recoveryscreen and saw
    Samsung/ j2coreplteuc/j2coreplteatt
    9/PPR1.180610.011/J260AUCS5BSK1
    Usee/release keys

I googled these numbers and now im wondering if this has already been rooted ? Some kind of combination firmware?
    Or just plain stock?
    03-20-2020 08:39 PM
    I have an s10e i bought in december. I gave my old J260 to my wifes daughter after i reset it. She is seven. I had my wife install Family Link to childproof it. I noticed the other day it still had all my phone contacts in it.
    A couple days later i looked at the phone and it was in some Android Recovery screen. I have only looked thru the recovery logs trying to decipher if this is normal or some custom ROM or ROOT attempt. There is no mobile service on this phone. It used to be ATT. We only used it on wifi for my daughter to play games, but our wifi was hacked a few dags before and i canceled the service.(Mediacom, local cable company).
    I googled a few things on the recoveryscreen and saw
    Samsung/ j2coreplteuc/j2coreplteatt
    9/PPR1.180610.011/J260AUCS5BSK1
    Usee/release keys

I googled these numbers and now im wondering if this has already been rooted ? Some kind of combination firmware?
    Or just plain stock?
    Hi, welcome!

How did you do factory reset ?

To decode what logs mean in recovery log you have to be a Dev

If you go to settings>about phone>status>phone status it say official?
    03-20-2020 08:46 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Have you been able to reboot the phone normally? If so, then go to Settings>Accounts -- is your Google account still there?

Also, do you still have the old SIM card inserted? Even if there's no service, some older phones can save contacts to the SIM card.
    03-20-2020 11:19 PM