Google vs Samsung Pay

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use both since my watch is a Samsung Active and my phone is Nokia. Both pay systems work without issue at places that advertise Google Pay and Apple Pay support.

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
and walmart pay and kroger pay ;-)

just wondering how many people started using mobile payments as the result of the coronavirus and how many will keep using them afterwards
In the UK ordinary bank cards using contactless pay have a maximum value of I think £45 since the virus epidemic. But Google pay and Apple pay have no limit. Shops are discouraging the use of cash at the moment.

captivedroid

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
So recently, my Note 9 got updated to Android 10.

Since then, I noticed that there's a slim tab at the bottom for Samsung Pay.

Whenever I gesture to toggle my dock or open my app drawer, I accidentally open up Samsung Pay.

It's getting annoying.

I've been using Google Pay for almost a year.

For me, Google Pay and Samsung Pay doesn't always work at the same machines. But also, using store passes, the checkout scanner can read Google Pay's QR code, but not Samsung Pay's regular barcode. That's an oddity.

But yeah, Samsung Pay tab is annoying when I accidentally open it all the time. It's a cool feature; it feels like taking out your wallet. But I don't think I want to use Samsung Pay at the moment. I'd rather have Google Pay at that spot.

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
the same happens to me, fortunately the samsung pay tab does not cover the whole bottom so you should be able to pull up what you need by pulling up closer to the side edges. also what launcher? maybe move the app drawer to the side. that is what I do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz