05-21-2020 06:26 PM
112 ... 345
tools
    Let us know how you like YouTube Premium! My husband suggested I try Spotify or Amazon's Music UI (we have Prime); but I've paid for my music on GPM so I figure I may have to go to YT to make it more worthwhile. :|
    I have youtube premium family for £18 a month. Get 6 accounts for that. Get YT premium, YT music and GPM for all my family and my friend.
    05-19-2020 11:58 AM
    I have no interest in YouTube Music, didn't use Play Music very much, and I don't ever stream music.
    I've made sure to download any music I've purchased, and am removing or disabling Play Music
    wherever I can.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-19-2020 01:08 PM
    I will say this much the interface of Google play music / YouTube music is very similar with the algorithm / machine learning and the prediction engine working very similarly versus Spotify and a lot of other music services. The issue and the noise that I have with Spotify and a lot of other music services is either the interface is clunky, this suggestions and algorithms don't work that well, and it's just too in-depth / detailed and gets annoying and cumbersome for me to use at the end of the day. I just want to click on some music start listening and for it to predict something that I'm actually going to enjoy next.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-19-2020 03:26 PM
    I'm such a sucker. After I realized that my wife indeed used my previous Google Play Music subscription, I decided today to upgrade my YouTube Premium individual plan to the family plan. If any of you have a bridge to sell, I may be interested in buying it.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    05-19-2020 11:02 PM
    I'm such a sucker. After I realized that my wife indeed used my previous Google Play Music subscription, I decided today to upgrade my YouTube Premium individual plan to the family plan. If any of you have a bridge to sell, I may be interested in buying it.
    You're hilarious!

I've tried our Pandora, but doesn't have a dark mode,more importantly, doesn't have a built-in equalizer! Need that. Lol. Tried Amazon music, but obviously, it doesn't work well with Google Assistant, so that's out.. YouTube music premium is great on all accounts so far!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-20-2020 05:32 AM
    I have youtube premium family for £18 a month. Get 6 accounts for that. Get YT premium, YT music and GPM for all my family and my friend.
    That's a pretty awesome deal! Do you still get ads with the paid family version?
    eric002 likes this.
    05-20-2020 08:06 AM
    honestly though, for me right now, I will be using YouTube music premium in the future, but right now I'm going to use Google play music until it dies honestly.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    05-20-2020 11:38 AM
    honestly though, for me right now, I will be using YouTube music premium in the future, but right now I'm going to use Google play music until it dies honestly.
    Yeah, I too will use GPM until it becomes obsolete.
    05-21-2020 09:44 AM
    I have no interest in YouTube Music, didn't use Play Music very much, and I don't ever stream music.
    I've made sure to download any music I've purchased, and am removing or disabling Play Music
    wherever I can.
    I'm with you. All my music is on device. No need for streaming what I already own and using data that cost me more money.
    05-21-2020 10:05 AM
    Yeah, I too will use GPM until it becomes obsolete.
    Hey, buddy, thank you! Yeah, I tried Pandora, Amazon Music, Spotify, YouTube Music Premium, and I keep on coming back to YouTube music because the UI and the machine learning and the music predictions are most identical to Google play Music which I love. Also, the UI of YouTube music is so much smoother, more intuitive, has the built-in equalizer, so for 10 bucks a month in the future after the few months trial for free is over that's what I will be using. Right now I have XM satellite radio for the next 6 months in my car which sounds amazing but it also sucks on my phone but that's when Google play Music comes in handy until it expires itself!
    Gray Area likes this.
    05-21-2020 01:42 PM
    No bridges to sell. But I have some wonderful ocean front property in Kansas that I need to sell.
    B. Diddy, kbz1960 and Grabber5.0 like this.
    05-21-2020 03:28 PM
    That's a pretty awesome deal! Do you still get ads with the paid family version?
    No ad free
    Morty2264 likes this.
    05-21-2020 06:26 PM
112 ... 345