What's your favorite thing about your Android phone?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Being able to use the AC Forums app is welcome, instead of having to access the site via a browser. Moderator actions are easier, and everything is so much faster.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
A totally open garden with no walls around it. You can interact and modify as you pleasure without "god" telling you "you can't do that".

DigbyTheDog

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site
I, too, enjoy that we get a variety of sizes available. I'm in the minority - I like smaller phones - and so phones six inches and under are what I go for now.

I tried the big phone with the pixel 4 xl. The main reason I got the pixel 5 was for the smaller size and I'm loving it.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I have a Note 10 Plus.

My favourite things are: S Pen; DeX; multitasking; widgets (it's incredible how iOS still doesn't have a good bunch os apps supporting the new widgets); Assistant; integration with Windows.

What I do prefer on my iPhone: Apple Watch; battery life; gestures; feeling in hand; updates always on time and for many years; integration with my MacBook.

I think that's it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I have a Note 10 Plus.

My favourite things are: S Pen; DeX; multitasking; widgets (it's incredible how iOS still doesn't have a good bunch os apps supporting the new widgets); Assistant; integration with Windows.

What I do prefer on my iPhone: Apple Watch; battery life; gestures; feeling in hand; updates always on time and for many years; integration with my MacBook.

I think that's it.

Multitasking and widgets are definitely underrated things about Androids that we often forget about when talking about our favoured features!

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Multitasking and widgets are definitely underrated things about Androids that we often forget about when talking about our favoured features!
Exactly. Then you go back to iPhone and miss that so much you can't help but keep going back to your old phone.

Don't keep me wrong, there are a lot of things I like in iPhone and that I consider far superior than in Android... But multitasking and widgets are simple a too important part of my workflow to simply ignore.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Exactly. Then you go back to iPhone and miss that so much you can't help but keep going back to your old phone.

Don't keep me wrong, there are a lot of things I like in iPhone and that I consider far superior than in Android... But multitasking and widgets are simple a too important part of my workflow to simply ignore.

They’re slowly getting there. iOS 15 looks quite nice and, I believe, multitasking is making an appearance.

Of course, with Apple, it takes them time to perfect things and make sure they work flawlessly, more or less, in their ecosystem.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
They’re slowly getting there. iOS 15 looks quite nice and, I believe, multitasking is making an appearance.

Of course, with Apple, it takes them time to perfect things and make sure they work flawlessly, more or less, in their ecosystem.
Yeah IOS 15 does look good

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

I definitely understand what you are saying. Those little tried and true things are what keep us circling back to Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar