Android central forum app

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
My app has not been connecting for a week now, I did a fresh install of the app and still nothing. I'm on a S21 Ultra... Thanks for any help

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow, I'm surprised that it worked for you at all. It was one of the first apps I tried to sign-in on after switching to the S21 U and I was pretty much flat denied. If I remember correctly I couldn't even get the app to stay open long enough to try and log-in. Anyway I tried Tapatalk, a forum connecting app, it brings all of your forum subscriptions into one app. I like it because you can subscribe to the forums you visit most, S21 and Ask A Question, for me, and it makes adding screen shots easy.

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I use Tapatalk on my Pixel 4a for all the forums I'm on. The only issue I have is I can't change my profile pic, at least not for Android Central. I have to do it on my laptop. Other than it works great.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
It hasn't worked for me for the last little while, either. I read on the forums here that the AC Forums app has been down for a while and they are working on fixing it!

Smokeaire01

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
It hasn't worked for me for the last little while, either. I read on the forums here that the AC Forums app has been down for a while and they are working on fixing it!
I don't use the app just Tapatalk and the website on my laptop. Even the CrackBerry app has issues.

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Now the issue is that the app says my username and password are incorrect. Yet I can use the same one to sign in on a browser. Still a broken app as far as I can tell.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888