Estimate To DroidBerry

How Long Till DroidBerry

• Total voters

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
i think atleast 2 unless they get their acts together (nope:mike and jim) or something else speeds things up (hopefull), but i hope soon after they push a qnx os. then every existing playbook should be updated to honeycomb qnx os. just think alot of the patent wars will be extinguished, qnx security and smoothness with a nice honeycomb cover. then android really can get into the professional realm, bb os for all it faults is not easly exploited. the last hacking was the web browser, though it was based on apples design. rim quickly fixed that so as to say everythings fine this never happened. but only time will tell, i hope im wrong in loosing faith in rim but yeagh not if mikey or jimbo are at the helm.
rim really needs to just dump os 7 and forget it ever happened and expidite a qnx os phone and the advancement of tablet qnx.

valorian

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
RIM isn't going anywhere. It's going to take a few years for them to get back on their feet though. These same type of discussions were talked about Motorola a few years back. Motorola eventually got heir heads out of their @$$ and started producing good phones people wanted to buy. RIM will do the same thing, it will just take time.

drethos

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
RIM isn't going anywhere. It's going to take a few years for them to get back on their feet though. These same type of discussions were talked about Motorola a few years back. Motorola eventually got heir heads out of their @$$ and started producing good phones people wanted to buy. RIM will do the same thing, it will just take time.
they need to get rid of mike and jim, they will be able to come back stronger then ever with new blood behind the wheel. the two are stuck in the 90's to much. i know bgr is biased but after reading a few articles rim isnt the problem mike and jim are. giving them 6 months to change is way to generous considering the horrible devices they released like the storm 1, storm 2, torch, and then the refreshes they expect people to buy. im currently typing on a blackberry playbook i own and it is a amazing device, but should never have been released under mike and jims watch. it would have been much better if anyone but them launched it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol