Do you Name your Phone(s)? Say hello to...

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Colleen Wolfe (NFL Network). My Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Laura McKeeman (ESPN). My Samsung A52 5G.

I named my Samsung Flip3, Melissa Stark (NFL Network) but changed it to Greeny (aka Mike Greenberg, ESPN). How can I not, LOL my Flip3 is green.

All are my favorite sports host. I love NFL and my Steelers.

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Colleen Wolfe (NFL Network). My Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Laura McKeeman (ESPN). My Samsung A52 5G.

I named my Samsung Flip3, Melissa Stark (NFL Network) but changed it to Greeny (aka Mike Greenberg, ESPN). How can I not, LOL my Flip3 is green.

All are my favorite sports host. I love NFL and my Steelers.

Does your Flip 3 tease why the Steelers might be the biggest disappointment in the NFL? Find out after the break.

...... I'm not poking. Just playing with you. I actually like the Steelers. You guys got Najee. Bama guy here in Birmingham. That dude never got enough credit for that run last year.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I used to name my phones after Replicants from Blade Runner (Deckard, Roy Batty). Now I've been naming them after characters from The Expanse. Holden (Pixel 3 XL) just died :'(, currently on Prax (3a XL), plan to name the Pixel 6 Amos (because it'll be a beast!).:)

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Can't say I've ever named my devices. Even cars were just whatever their model name was.

Except for an old '73 Plymouth Satellite I had in college during the mid 80s (a hand-me-down from my step dad). It was yellow with the black vinyl top, so it was appropriately called the Bumblebee.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
The only thing I've named is my SSID, which is called needmorecoffee. None of my computers, phones or tablets ever got special names.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
The only thing I've named is my SSID, which is called needmorecoffee. None of my computers, phones or tablets ever got special names.

I love naming your SSID needmorecoffee!!

That gave me a good laugh! :D

I had a friend that had a Volkswagen Beetle. The drivers seat was wrapped in a Doctors surgical gown as it was falling apart. She named it 'Boo Boo Bug'.

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I love naming your SSID needmorecoffee!!

That gave me a good laugh! :D

I had a friend that had a Volkswagen Beetle. The drivers seat was wrapped in a Doctors surgical gown as it was falling apart. She named it 'Boo Boo Bug'.
Thanks! I love your friend's car decorations and the name of her car. Boo Boo Bug is hilarious.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall