Colleen Wolfe (NFL Network). My Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Laura McKeeman (ESPN). My Samsung A52 5G.

I named my Samsung Flip3, Melissa Stark (NFL Network) but changed it to Greeny (aka Mike Greenberg, ESPN). How can I not, LOL my Flip3 is green.

All are my favorite sports host. I love NFL and my Steelers.
    gendo667 and tube517 like this.
    09-07-2021 08:35 PM
    Colleen Wolfe (NFL Network). My Samsung Note 20 Ultra.

Laura McKeeman (ESPN). My Samsung A52 5G.

I named my Samsung Flip3, Melissa Stark (NFL Network) but changed it to Greeny (aka Mike Greenberg, ESPN). How can I not, LOL my Flip3 is green.

All are my favorite sports host. I love NFL and my Steelers.
    Does your Flip 3 tease why the Steelers might be the biggest disappointment in the NFL? Find out after the break.

...... I'm not poking. Just playing with you. I actually like the Steelers. You guys got Najee. Bama guy here in Birmingham. That dude never got enough credit for that run last year.
    BerryBubbles and tube517 like this.
    09-07-2021 08:45 PM
    I used to name my phones after Replicants from Blade Runner (Deckard, Roy Batty). Now I've been naming them after characters from The Expanse. Holden (Pixel 3 XL) just died , currently on Prax (3a XL), plan to name the Pixel 6 Amos (because it'll be a beast!).
    09-07-2021 09:44 PM
    Can't say I've ever named my devices. Even cars were just whatever their model name was.

Except for an old '73 Plymouth Satellite I had in college during the mid 80s (a hand-me-down from my step dad). It was yellow with the black vinyl top, so it was appropriately called the Bumblebee.
    09-07-2021 10:45 PM
    The only thing I've named is my SSID, which is called needmorecoffee. None of my computers, phones or tablets ever got special names.
    BerryBubbles and mustang7757 like this.
    09-07-2021 11:46 PM
    The only thing I've named is my SSID, which is called needmorecoffee. None of my computers, phones or tablets ever got special names.
    I love naming your SSID needmorecoffee!!

That gave me a good laugh!

I had a friend that had a Volkswagen Beetle. The drivers seat was wrapped in a Doctors surgical gown as it was falling apart. She named it 'Boo Boo Bug'.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-08-2021 02:51 AM
    I love naming your SSID needmorecoffee!!

That gave me a good laugh!

I had a friend that had a Volkswagen Beetle. The drivers seat was wrapped in a Doctors surgical gown as it was falling apart. She named it 'Boo Boo Bug'.
    Thanks! I love your friend's car decorations and the name of her car. Boo Boo Bug is hilarious.
    BerryBubbles and mustang7757 like this.
    09-08-2021 10:13 AM