Looking for a new mid-range Android phone.

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks.

I managed to find Dux Ducis cases on Ebay for it, but they are all wallet-type ones. As far as I am aware, don't these type of cases mess up with the proximity sensor due to the in-built magnets on them?

If not, I may use the case from the box.

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
In addition, it might be just me, but it was very difficult to set up my address in the UK when I created my account in Xiaomi. The address line fields did not allow me to input my street number, etc.

I managed to do it, but not in the designated fields. I really hope it isn't just me and that it arrives without any issues.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
In addition, it might be just me, but it was very difficult to set up my address in the UK when I created my account in Xiaomi. The address line fields did not allow me to input my street number, etc.

I managed to do it, but not in the designated fields. I really hope it isn't just me and that it arrives without any issues.
If you bought it from Mi.com then you should be ok. I've had the same issue when purchasing accessories.

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Thanks!

What about updates? A53 would've given 4 years of updates (+ it comes with Android 12). Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G - isn't that two and possibly even just one year as it comes with Android 11?

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Thanks!

What about updates? A53 would've given 4 years of updates (+ it comes with Android 12). Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G - isn't that two and possibly even just one year as it comes with Android 11?
Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g comes with MIUI 13 which is Android 12. Yes, it is somewhat confusing.

venom0706

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
Ok, after having played with my new Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G for 24 hours, this is probably the best phone I've ever owned.
Can't beat these specs for £280: 120Hz display (the smoothest scrolling I've seen), 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, Snapdragon 695, a 108 MP camera, a headphone jack + a 67W charger included (rarity nowadays) AND free earbuds in the bundle I managed to get.

It just feels flagship and not a mid-ranger at all and costs nearly half of what nowadays mid-rangers cost (and they don't even have half of the awesome stuff this comes up with). I am honestly in disbelief how I never tried these phones before.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
Ok, after having played with my new Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G for 24 hours, this is probably the best phone I've ever owned.
Can't beat these specs for £280: 120Hz display (the smoothest scrolling I've seen), 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, Snapdragon 695, a 108 MP camera, a headphone jack + a 67W charger included (rarity nowadays) AND free earbuds in the bundle I managed to get.

It just feels flagship and not a mid-ranger at all and costs nearly half of what nowadays mid-rangers cost (and they don't even have half of the awesome stuff this comes up with). I am honestly in disbelief how I never tried these phones before.
I knew you would like it. Welcome to the club.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

So glad you are loving it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gkapidis