Expensive but worth it

Evilguppy

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I finally decided to upgrade my phone to the S22U. But I was having trouble activating it so i went to a Verizon store.

Here i will pass over the drama but suffice to say that i left the store in a hurry and headed straight to AT&T. So as of yesterday I've jumped ship and dropped Verizon like a hot stinking potato and replacing my entire ecosystem: Phone, tablet, watch.

I got the S22U, the watch 4 and the Tab S8+ 5G.

So yeah, pricey but necessary, i will never use Verizon for anything ever again. So i have a question: If anyone here uses AT&T, what are your experiences? And to anyone who's used both, which one do you prefer and why?

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
I finally decided to upgrade my phone to the S22U. But I was having trouble activating it so i went to a Verizon store.

Here i will pass over the drama but suffice to say that i left the store in a hurry and headed straight to AT&T. So as of yesterday I've jumped ship and dropped Verizon like a hot stinking potato and replacing my entire ecosystem: Phone, tablet, watch.

I got the S22U, the watch 4 and the Tab S8+ 5G.

So yeah, pricey but necessary, i will never use Verizon for anything ever again. So i have a question: If anyone here uses AT&T, what are your experiences? And to anyone who's used both, which one do you prefer and why?
Congrats!
I left Verizon years ago because of poor customer service. I went to AT&T and loved it. I'm now with Cricket (part of AT&T) and still love it. Great coverage where I am and much cheaper. Ultimately, to me, coverage matters most so hopefully you are good to go.

EnthalpiousKitten

Feb 24, 2021
Visit site
Congrats!
I left Verizon years ago because of poor customer service. I went to AT&T and loved it. I'm now with Cricket (part of AT&T) and still love it. Great coverage where I am and much cheaper. Ultimately, to me, coverage matters most so hopefully you are good to go.
I use a Verizon based Straight Talk line cause in the area I go to college in, other networks are almost non-existent. Outside of larger places, Verizon is absolute junk. I am lucky to get much faster than dial-up or late '90s ADSL in my college town even with full signal. If I go to a larger city like Albuquerque, I get 50-100mbps no problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy