Samsung phone closest to Pixel 6 (price and specs)

rvbfan

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
One of the other things I've done is turn off 5g on my P6. Battery life has improved about 50%. Incredible.
Ya, if you don't have 5G in your local area or spotty connection, it makes a huge difference. You're not constantly searching for a signal.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Ya, if you don't have 5G in your local area or spotty connection, it makes a huge difference. You're not constantly searching for a signal.
I actually have excellent 5g in my area. No switching back and forth. No searching for a signal. It just consumed more battery.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I actually have excellent 5g in my area. No switching back and forth. No searching for a signal. It just consumed more battery.
That's strange. It shouldn't make any difference if your 5G signal is strong. That's definitely a head scratcher.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
That's strange. It shouldn't make any difference if your 5G signal is strong. That's definitely a head scratcher.
It is. I was reading about others having issues online so I thought I would try. It's a very noticeable improvement. Makes no difference to me (5g) because I don't download large files. I'll take it.

Just to add, my cheap Samsung has superb battery life on 5g obviously in the same area. That tells me it has something to do with the P6.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Decided on the S21 FE. Purchased one slightly used and it should be here early next week. If it works out, the Pixel 6 goes up for sale.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Decided on the S21 FE. Purchased one slightly used and it should be here early next week. If it works out, the Pixel 6 goes up for sale.
Good luck with your upcoming S21 FE. I hope you'll be happy with it. Please let us know once it arrives and you've tried it out.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Well, it's here and I have to say, so far, it far exceeds my expectations.

Camera seems excellent. Fast, responsive and has much better battery life than my P6.

Glad I made the switch.

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Well, it's here and I have to say, so far, it far exceeds my expectations.

Camera seems excellent. Fast, responsive and has much better battery life than my P6.

Glad I made the switch.
Oh, and the fingerprint scanner blows away the one on the Pixel 6, which is trash.
I'm glad you're liking your new Samsung S21FE. Samsung FPSs are excellent. I'm glad you're liking the camera and battery life too. Happy new phone day.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Thank you everyone. Here's a question for you.

So it is a Verizon phone that has been unlocked. I am on Cricket. It is working fine but still boots to Verizon when restarted. That doesn't bother me but are there any other things that I should be aware of in this situation or change?

Thanks.

Edit: one thing I did do is download AutoNotification so I could get rid of that incessant "sim card is not from Verizon" notification that came up nonstop.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante