I got the Unihertz Titan Slim! AMA

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
If anyone is curious about this QWERTY physical keyboard oddity by Kickstarter group Unihertz, throw a comment

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Boon, you know we're always interested. What's it like? How's the camera?
The keyboard is definitely the best they've made so far. It gets quite close to the BlackBerry experience save for a few details. Overall quite happy with it, it's enjoyable to mash text on and I'm a bit more accurate than on the Pixel 4a.

The camera...well don't ask lol. Third party camera apps can help a bit though.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
The keyboard is definitely the best they've made so far. It gets quite close to the BlackBerry experience save for a few details. Overall quite happy with it, it's enjoyable to mash text on and I'm a bit more accurate than on the Pixel 4a.

The camera...well don't ask lol. Third party camera apps can help a bit though.
That's a bummer. If it had an acceptable camera I might give it a try.

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
That's a bummer. If it had an acceptable camera I might give it a try.
If you're used to a Pixel camera standards, you are NOT going to find the Slim camera acceptable lol.

This phone's strength is its surprisingly good keyboard, notification LED, insane battery life, etc

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
If you're used to a Pixel camera standards, you are NOT going to find the Slim camera acceptable lol.

This phone's strength is its surprisingly good keyboard, notification LED, insane battery life, etc

Love the keyboard, notification light is a wash, battery life is huge! Just put a decent (not extraordinary) camera in it and it would be a winner.

So, not expecting a Pixel camera. Can you post some pics as examples?

the_boon

Aug 7, 2018
Visit site
Love the keyboard, notification light is a wash, battery life is huge! Just put a decent (not extraordinary) camera in it and it would be a winner.

So, not expecting a Pixel camera. Can you post some pics as examples?
With that camera quality and the compressing of these forums...I might as well upload a potato.