What Phones did you Buy in 2023 (and still Own)?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Not bragging just curious?

Own

Samsung S21 Fe White 128GB
Samsung Z Flip4 Blue 512GB
Apple iPhone 13 mini Green 128GB
Google Pixel 7 Pro Obsidian 128GB

Samsung A32 5G. Gift for my Philippines trip.

Sold

Samsung S22 Ultra Green 256GB

I'm probably going to buy a phone in Manila that has an IR remote. I'm only familiar with Vivo or Xiaomi, so we'll see.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Only the Pixel 7 Pro. But I did also get a Pixel Watch and a Lenovo Chromebook Duet 3. I also bought an HP X2 11 Chromebook, but then returned it because of poor performance with Android games.

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Wondering which device you folks use daily the most?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using AC Forums mobile app
I guess the S22U before because of battery life and now it's the 7P.

I treat the Flip4 special and only take it out when I go out to dinner or get together.

I even use the 13 mini less now since sadly I caved in and got an Apple Watch, the 8 series cellular.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using AC Forums mobile app

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
This is a funny subject for me lol Because I buy a LOT of phones. None of them I ever end up keeping. I mostly buy them to tease myself and to see if there's anything worthwhile to switch to.

So, I had bought a replacement Galaxy Note 10+ to my Note 10+ I had purchased last year. I had taken the device to ubreakifix to have the battery changed. Bad idea. They screwed up the device and I constantly had an on and off again green screen issue. So, I bought another Note 10+ since I liked that device so much. I wish I would have just bought something different though. I had been fixated on the Note 9 for a long time as well, and in June, I bought one from Swappa. I intended to use it as my secondary device and switch back and forth between the Note 10+ and Note 9. Well, I quickly realized this was just a bad idea and sold it about two months later.

I had bought a refurbished LG V60 from Amazon that I was super in love with and planning to switch to, but then... I accidently dropped it on the sidewalk outside my house and broke it... That's all I'm gonna say about that lol

Now recently, I bought an S21 Ultra from Ebay refurbished as another "just try out," device that I have fallen in love with, and I have decided to make it my new device. It's been that good. Currently working on trying to sell my Note 10+

A few other devices I have purchased this year but didn't keep are the Note 20 Ultra, S20 Ultra, S20, S20 plus and S10 5G.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
More than I should have... I usually only buy what I actually need, not this year. This could become an addiction :eek: :p