So I saw this on the home blog site: https://www.androidcentral.com/gamin...-app-do-better

And honestly, I only skimmed it. But my answer to the page subtitle question: Will Google kill it too?

A: Yes.

Google almost has too much of a knee jerk reaction to stop development on anything. We can look to the how many iterations of messaging services Google has tried to launch. Even now, I am always half wondering when they will kill development for Keep, or some of the other services I like.

As for Google Games....I don't think it has much of a chance of living. Between Google's favorite hobby of stopping services, and they are far too late to enter the gaming sphere to really be a competitor, it will probably be halted.
    01-21-2023 11:16 PM
    I didn't know that there was a Google Games.

I'm not going to try it, since I don't play any mobile games but like PC games. My sources for PC games are: Steam, Epic, and GOG.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    01-22-2023 03:28 AM
    Google ends soooo many applications , games , apps ..

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek and BerryBubbles like this.
    01-22-2023 10:52 AM
    I didn't know that there was a Google Games.

I'm not going to try it, since I don't play any mobile games but like PC games. My sources for PC games are: Steam, Epic, and GOG.

The install process involves making a change in the BIOS/UEFI. Right now, i have one game on Android that I would want to play on PC: Final Fantasy Tactics. There's a couple reasons I'm not sure I want to do it: 1. It's for only one game. 2. Googles notoriety for killing projects.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-22-2023 12:30 PM
    Google ends soooo many applications , games , apps ..

Sent from my SM-F721U1 using Tapatalk
    The understatement of the week right here...lol
    mustang7757 and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-22-2023 12:30 PM
    The understatement of the week right here...lol
    Laura Knotek and Golfdriver97 like this.
    01-22-2023 01:02 PM
    The install process involves making a change in the BIOS/UEFI. Right now, i have one game on Android that I would want to play on PC: Final Fantasy Tactics. There's a couple reasons I'm not sure I want to do it: 1. It's for only one game. 2. Googles notoriety for killing projects.
    Is this something that depends on the motherboard? Mine is a B550 from Asrock. I've seen a new BIOS version recommended for Nvidia graphics cards, but mine is a Radeon graphics card. I don't see anything about flashing the BIOS for Google Games.

mustang7757 likes this.
    01-22-2023 01:38 PM
    Is this something that depends on the motherboard? Mine is a B550 from Asrock. I've seen a new BIOS version recommended for Nvidia graphics cards, but mine is a Radeon graphics card. I don't see anything about flashing the BIOS for Google Games.

Had to double check what is was:

• Hardware virtualization must be turned on

I find it odd to make a change like that. I'm not saying that I don't trust it, but at the same time, I don't like doing BIOS changes just for funsies, either.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-22-2023 11:00 PM
    Had to double check what is was:

• Hardware virtualization must be turned on

I find it odd to make a change like that. I'm not saying that I don't trust it, but at the same time, I don't like doing BIOS changes just for funsies, either.
    Thanks. I undervolted and overclocked my CPU, but otherwise I'm not going to do anything else in BIOS. Everything is running good and stable how I have it. So no more BIOS changes for me either.

mustang7757 and J Dubbs like this.
    01-23-2023 10:31 AM