Samsung Galaxy S II Not Making Its Way to Verizon

Rominucka

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This is disgusting. I am completely offended.
It would be cool though to have a Droid Charge 2. In fact, I'd rather have a souped up Charge 2 with an angry version of TW4 than a GS2.
Wait....this might just be a blessing in disguise!!!

Another reason why there might not be a VZW GS2 because they wouldn't want it to clash with the upcoming Samsung Nexus Prime...and what I'm saying is that this helps solidify that the Samsung Nexus Prime WILL be coming out on Verizon exclusively.

Of course everybody is gonna say "they don't wanna hurt sales of the Bionic, yee haw!!!"

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the next Nexus has anything to do with Verizon not getting the next Galaxy phone. Regardless of the reason, Verizon will be in a good spot if the next Nexus heads to Big Red.

RASHAD3G

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
This is disgusting. I am completely offended.
It would be cool though to have a Droid Charge 2. In fact, I'd rather have a souped up Charge 2 with an angry version of TW4 than a GS2.
Wait....this might just be a blessing in disguise!!!

Another reason why there might not be a VZW GS2 because they wouldn't want it to clash with the upcoming Samsung Nexus Prime...and what I'm saying is that this helps solidify that the Samsung Nexus Prime WILL be coming out on Verizon exclusively.

Of course everybody is gonna say "they don't wanna hurt sales of the Bionic, yee haw!!!"

Your offended!? Well, I will contact Verizon and let them know that they should have even more Samsung Products on their lineup.

Plus, all we know is that Verizon may have a phone with Android 4.0 coming their way soon. Their has been no official announcement yet. So don't hold your breath.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol