Steve Jobs dead!

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Wow. That was quick. Only 56 years old. Rest in peace.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

NoSpin

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
He was an alpha(and I mean it as a man with a cutthroat, screw everybody else attitude) but a genius and certainly a visionary. RIP good sir, you deserve a rest.

Edit- Did NOT mean that as disrespectful, and apologize for it being taken that way. You don't get to where he was without being resilient and stepping on people toes (ie kinda an ass), but I respect him wholly for it.

Last edited:

SteveISU

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
The turd they just laid yesterday sent him over the edge. j/k

In all seriousness, he was a visionary and changed so many things in more ways then he could have imagined. RIP.

Kekoh

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't really like Apple products much, but it is still sad to see him go. Unfortunate, but we don't live forever.

I am grateful to him though. Without Apple, our phones would not be as advanced as they are.

RIP Steve

michikade#AC

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Amazing guy with a great vision. Without him, technology and entertainment wouldn't be what it is today.

RIP.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Ruvort

May 15, 2011
Visit site
My comment was deleted but still stands. I respect him for his visionary "marketing" but the title of genius is a bit much. That is all I stated. I didn't use any inappropriate language and meant no disrespect. Deleting my comment because the mod didn't agree is not right though. Rip Mr. Jobs and thank you for pushing the mobile industry in the right direction.

Sent from my Droid Incredible 2

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow, I am very sad to hear this. Even though I knew he was fighting a losing battle its still very sad news and I was secretly hoping he could keep on going. I may not be much of an Apple fan but I still have tremendous respect for the man, RIP.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital