to: AndroidCentral...

Ferg

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I gotta ask...

Do you receive compensation for posting Verizon etc "stories"? Such as
Big update for the VZ Messages app includes tablet and phone SMS/MMS sync thing?

Also, do you research first and post second?

Obviously, you are not as aware as your current or former readers. If I am wrong, my apologies
but, please tell us which Tablets this app you're promoting works for?

Thanks!

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I can answer those ranted questions for you. No, they do not receive any compensation from carriers for posting updates regarding their applications. They do it strictly to keep us users informed and up to date.

Of course they research before they post. Do you think they make all this stuff up?

It works on Verizon tablets and phones. I believe they left this piece of info out since it should be common sense and can be found in the apps description in the market.

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
Part of the reason they post those updates like that is a lot of their readers here at Android central are users of said products. The users want the information.

I have no problem with how they do it. Hell how AC is pretty good at being on top of it is why I tend to use this site exclusively for my android related news.

Full disclosure
I will admit I am a Smartphone expert fanboy and read all the sites and think each one is great for their respective platform. I started as a Crackberry user and moved over to Android complete last May. I still follow the crackberry site.

For any news related to said products (Blackberry, iPhone, Android, WebOS, Windows Phone) I go to their respective SmartPhone expert site.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995