Been a while since I started a "rumor" thread(and a while since one here) and Forbes is quite reliable when it comes to business forecasts so this was too tempting to not post

Google Works on Android Jelly Bean Update - Forbes

There are plenty of links appearing when Googling Android 5.0, Android Jelly Bean etc so lets see what we find!
    12-21-2011 11:10 PM
    I love how Google admits its fragmentation issues.......Good Google! Bring the Jelly Bean! Articles like this are why I got a Nexus. Finally Verizon, and thanks for sharing Jersyboy.
    12-21-2011 11:26 PM
    I love how Google admits its fragmentation issues.......Good Google! Bring the Jelly Bean! Articles like this are why I got a Nexus. Finally Verizon, and thanks for sharing Jersyboy.
    Admitting it and doing something about it are two different things.
    Google's update alliance is all but dead and was an empty promise by the looks of things. It is a long list of phones that look like they will be breaking that promise. Plus anything releases say 2nd Quarter or later also broke it.

So until we see something more than just empty words we should be raising hell about it and demanding answers on this dead upgrade alliance that was a huge deal at Google I/O. That google made a big deal about and then dropped the ball.

Sent from my rooted Atrix using Tapatalk.
    12-22-2011 02:02 AM
    You do realize that's an old, poorly sourced story based on one that was later walked back?

(Though JB certainly is a fairly obvious possible name.)
    12-22-2011 07:08 AM
    No. I read Forbes from time to time and it can be reliable. I was Googling the topic and that one caught my eye the most. I know the only real news will be when it is actually built and released. Just lookin to have to some fun with it.
    12-23-2011 07:35 PM