My unborn son is an Android fan!

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
My son Marlin should be born by the end of the week, and he's already an Android fan.

My wife told me that I could paint his room however I wanted, providing it looked nice. So I got to the computer and started drafting up some ideas. Once I got the unofficial go-ahead (and the unofficial you're-a-nerd) I started painting.

Let me know what you guys think.

Next on my list of crazy-things-to-do is to have an Android children's recliner built by his 2nd or 3rd birthday. We'll see how that one goes.

IMAG0379.jpg

Reactions: xdalaw and tgaskill

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, she's pretty great. Especially now that I've gotten her BlackBerry away from her and gave her an Android.

She actually helped to take my obsession one step further...

We had a Android themed co-ed baby shower and she made Android centerpieces for the tables. And my mother made Android gift pillows for everyone and embroidered Android t-shirts for the game winners.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, she's pretty great. Especially now that I've gotten her BlackBerry away from her and gave her an Android.

She actually helped to take my obsession one step further...

We had a Android themed co-ed baby shower and she made Android centerpieces for the tables. And my mother made Android gift pillows for everyone and embroidered Android t-shirts for the game winners.

Seriously ................

It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again.

But congrats of the new addition to the family...

Last edited:
Reactions: scoty024

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Seriously ................

It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again.

But congrats of the new addition to the family...

My wife and I just had a huge laugh over that 'cause I've probably said "it puts the lotion on the skin or else it gets the hose again" about 40 times over the last three days cause her legs and belly are getting so dry.

And thanks. :D

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
That's awome man. Apple sucks, there products suck. Android is the new mobile and it sucks that the legacy of Steve jobs is to sue android companies because apples sales are declining fast.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I love it! I would hire you to paint that in my house! Totally impressed and think you and your wife are food together if you get chance s to do fun stuff like that! My wife is a lot the same with my Cincinnati Bengals obsession! Good for you guys!

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
You are raising him right from the start.

Also he is cursed to be a nerd and join the cult of the nerds, and we'll nerds rule the world.

Sent from my rooted Atrix using Tapatalk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol