[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
If anyone cares:) I know some of our chatter residents are on tmobile with the nexus 4 but for anyone who's looking stay with Verizon..
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 now available on Verizon Wireless | Android Central
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

WAS really looking at the N2 but the subsidized $299 price is almost as much as the n4. BUT you have a stinkin contract. uh nope. I dunno, that stupid logo on the home button irritates me too.
I'm sure it will be a nice phablet though. :)

It's the middle of my day, Chatter. But the freezing rain and fog cannot delay my load of goodies to Seattle, so it's Bacon time. Damn straight!

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

YEAHHH BACON! That is the way to eat bacon...plain lol

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Chatter seems oddly slow today.

Just got some great news about my trip, so I'm happy. :D

Cool man:) hopefully your trip goes great:D are you still having to leave some of your photography gear behind ..? in other news..I have some more ideas for a gallery app integrated nfc sharing , bluetooth sharing this is gonna be a lot to learn ..:)

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Hello chatter... Doing a little bit of wireless coverage map studying and I never realized how much better Verizon is than the competition:eek: tmobile I'd good if you stay near the city but after that it gets sketchy I'm a little nervous...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello chatter... Doing a little bit of wireless coverage map studying and I never realized how much better Verizon is than the competition:eek: tmobile I'd good if you stay near the city but after that it gets sketchy I'm a little nervous...

How sketchy? Is it a deal breaker or do you think you will be able to manage?

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
How sketchy? Is it a deal breaker or do you think you will be able to manage?

Im not sure yet... It seems like something that is going to have to be tested out, but after comparing vzw coverage to the others It almost justifies staying with them and paying the price I pay because it's not like I can't afford them it's just i could save money else where

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure yet... It seems like something that is going to have to be tested out, but after comparing vzw coverage to the others It almost justifies staying with them and paying the price I pay because it's not like I can't afford them it's just i could save money else where

This is one reason I will prolly always have Verizon. I live in the foothills, and when we go to the hills to play, one network actually works in the mountains well. Some good phones coming out, but my AOSP running S3 so free....has me skipping the holiday phone phrenzy this year.

Trouble is, I think it would take a LTE nexus or SGS4 to consider, so my feet are planted awhile. Can't wait to live vicariously through the N4 users!

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Its been three days already...WHERES MY !@#$ NEXUS?? The wait is a drag for sure.
The thing is, my monthly bill on vz is on the 28th of the month. I don't want to pay for a full month and leave when the n4 arrives. I heard that they don't refund money for unused days in a billing cycle. I am thinking don't pay the bill untill I actually leave even 2 weeks from now. Hope they don't downgrade my credit rating.

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Its been three days already...WHERES MY !@#$ NEXUS?? The wait is a drag for sure.
The thing is, my monthly bill on vz is on the 28th of the month. I don't want to pay for a full month and leave when the n4 arrives. I heard that they don't refund money for unused days in a billing cycle. I am thinking don't pay the bill untill I actually leave even 2 weeks from now. Hope they don't downgrade my credit rating.

I haven't gotten a a shipping notice or anything it just says they received my order

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Same here. We should start a thread complaining about how Google screwed up, then threaten to switch to Windows 8 phones.

Sent from my SGSIII

Last edited:

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Downloaded eclipse Helios on my nexus 7 at school, transferred it to my computer it's working so let's do this:)
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

PsYcHoNeWb

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys been a while since I stopped in. Been busy with starting work and everything. The MAXX HD wasn't long lived. Lagged way to much for me and aggregated me whenever it did.

DROID DNA however is a BEAST.

Good news too. Finally under 200 pounds. Milestone for me and now onwards to 160 lol.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy