[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've obviously been out of the loop lately. I thought you had Verizon? In regards to you getting a nexus4...

Sliced off an HD RAZR maxx

Conducting an experiment. I have two phones, a personal line and one that work reimburses me for. Seeing if I can drop my personal Verizon line for the Nexus 4 on T-Mobile. That's why I'm open to selling my Verizon Galaxy Nexus.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Called Google again and spoke to a supervisor. Apparently, they still have no information about my Nexus 4 and no record of my item being lost, which is what I was told earlier today. Google, this is freaking embarrassing. You index the Internet but have no idea where the phone I've paid for is or when I can expect to receive it.

Sent from my SGSIII

theyve done a really bad job with this. im thinking abt cancelling my order since it'll be forever for it to ship anyhow.

probably wont but you know.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
On my last bottle. Gnight, Chomies.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354777379526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354777379526.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 24

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
My N4 is really moving!

ups2.png

Last edited:

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Straight Talk att sim -> check
Tpu case-> check
Download Euroskank aokp mako rom-> check
Download Franco test build 7 mako kernel-> check
All set

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hijack chatter for a minute I'm writing a book-ish for school, I need to know if this is good,thanks for any opinion if you want I can try and explain the twist at the end of the paragraph you don't have to read but if you want please do,thanks

I woke in a chill, afraid to open my eyes,for fear of what i may find.I listen for sounds, the creak of the old wood floor, a voice, a whisper. I hear nothing but the sound of waves rolling, and vehicles passing and the ticking of a grandfather clock. slowly i open my eyes.I turn find no one lying next to me,I fear that she has left, I look for her but to no avail, I walk back to my room defeated and alone,I turn on the light to find a note left on the night stand. "You're probably feeling alone and shaken to the core" the note drops from my and falls like broken glass. A shockwave echoes around the room as lights flicker all around me. I'm staring out my window just home from school on a warm summers day.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Think I found a typo or something , its underlined in the quote above ;) ".... the note drops from my and falls like broken glass."

Last edited:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning chatterinos. One day closer to the weekend. Fairly excited due to the fact I'll have an enjoyable drive to work since I'm not driving with my annoying ass co worker. An hour and a half off him is exhausting. Anywho, enjoy the day buds.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It's too cold to be hell here

I'm thinking of heading down to Mt. Adams/Mt. Rainier next week... it's low 30s and snowing there now, so by the time I get down there it will be mid to low 20s. Lots of warm clothes and a car with a good heater and modified AWD.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
That soul-crushing moment when you wake up and think it's Friday.... And it isn't....

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
No sarcasm implied here, but... I'm pretty sure it is marked as received when it has been received by the device. Some SMS programs will let you choose between showing the time sent or the time received.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Cole. That is kind of what I figured, the wife just doesn't want to admit it. This is the second month in a row that she is killing our text plan.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums