[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Xtreme guards front and back screen protector is $4 on Amazon think I'm gonna give it a shot before I order the spigen

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Xtreme guards front and back screen protector is $4 on Amazon think I'm gonna give it a shot before I order the spigen

Don't order the Spigen yet. Even though the description on Amazon and the package I received both said that it was the revised product with a cutout for the proximity sensor, I was shipped the old protectors without the cutout. Despite being shipped directly from Spigen, I still got the old ones, which was especially annoying. I sent Spigen an email Friday afternoon about it.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Last edited:

AppleBonker

Dag, yo!
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
And DM, if you see this, what was the mix up with the car? What is not what you ordered? They didn't mistakenly get you a cobra, did they? *fingers crossed*

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't order the Spigen yet. Even though the description on Amazon and the package I received both said that it was the revised product with a cutout for the proximity sensor, I was shipped the old protectors without the cutout. Despite being shipped directly from Spigen, I still got the old ones, which was especially annoying. I sent Spigen an email Friday afternoon about it.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Ah that's not good thanks for the heads up:thumbup:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I just want to strangle some of my co-workers sometimes. One goes out of their way to make others look bad yet they're effing up themselves. Time to lay the smack down.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
starting to put some plans together for the separation/divorce. Really hoping she wants to do this quickly and easily rather then dragging it out and making everyone miserable in the process.

Part of me thinks she does. Part of me is expecting her to drag this out as long as possible and make it as hard as possible.... even though SHE wants the divorce!

EDIT how ya'll doing today?

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
starting to put some plans together for the separation/divorce. Really hoping she wants to do this quickly and easily rather then dragging it out and making everyone miserable in the process.

Part of me thinks she does. Part of me is expecting her to drag this out as long as possible and make it as hard as possible.... even though SHE wants the divorce!

Hope it all goes well man. Sorry to hear that. Booze and chatter can help:p

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site

I've been down that road bud. Thankfully it was quick and painless as much as it could be. Hurt feelings made for heated arguments during it but in the end, all went well. Good luck bud. I know how hard this crap is.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy