[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
What do you guys think is a fair price for the n4? I'm just trying to get out of it what I put into it and I'm not making the tmobile switch for a couple months when everybody on the plan is out of contract

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What do you guys think is a fair price for the n4? I'm just trying to get out of it what I put into it and I'm not making the tmobile switch for a couple months when everybody on the plan is out of contract

see what you get on auction at ebay. is what i would do

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

are people still price gouging the nexus 4 on eBay if so just put it up retail and it'll sell:)
Edit: do what zero said put it up for auction
Sent from my Nexus Asylum

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Lumenii up already? hey btw what was the answer to that riddle;)

I have to meet someone at 7 tonight, so I haven't slept yet and won't until around 9. So I guess I'm getting back on a more normal sleep schedule... which means over the past three weeks I've gone from sleeping at night, to sleeping in the morning, to sleeping during all daylight hours, to sleeping during the afternoon/evening, and now I'm back to sleeping at night. And I'm gonna have to go through it all again when I start doing alpine photography in a couple weeks. :D:D

As for the riddle, I'm now developing again. All of my active projects were put on hold when I was setting up the trip to Chile and Argentina. So the answer is that it's coming.

(TWSS.)

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Modern combat zero hours graphics look insane.. But since its from gameloft its hard to believe their isn't an in app purchase somewhere:eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Thought I may stay up, but food calls and this phone will not die. Serious? Every two days one charge? okay then. Peace out.
Screenshot_2012-12-12-19-51-14.png

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

You should be able to get what you paid for it. Probably more without much trouble, but do what is right for you.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
My Daughter would not back off the food lol....that is about as enthusiastic as I can get njap. It would take a beer run and some other crazy's to get me to go past old man zone...ha ha. Night Chatter...
2012-12-12%2020.32.38.jpg

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Besides, I drank like it was going out of style graduation night.....pretty sure I am good there for a while. Now, if one of you bang my door down and say party time, that is another story..ha ha!

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
My Daughter would not back off the food lol....that is about as enthusiastic as I can get njap. It would take a beer run and some other crazy's to get me to go past old man zone...ha ha. Night Chatter...
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/5823782/2012-12-12 20.32.38.jpg

Besides, I drank like it was going out of style graduation night.....pretty sure I am good there for a while. Now, if one of you bang my door down and say party time, that is another story..ha ha!

Have a pleasant evening. :) :beer:

Sent from my Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1