Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    02-27-2013 10:13 PM
    thanks LUMENII you killed it
    02-27-2013 10:37 PM
    holy. hell.

look at this sig.
    02-27-2013 10:41 PM
    Time to infract some unnamed advisers for signature violations jk jk

Just applied for a bad-*** job that I would be a great fit for. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.
    02-27-2013 11:18 PM
    Going back to sense for a few days cuz i kind of miss it. Probably won't last long, but really?!?!? 448mb?!?! Sense, why you so large? Go on weight watchers.

Sent from my One V using Android Central Forums
    lpt2569 likes this.
    02-27-2013 11:20 PM
    holy. hell.

look at this sig.
    Time to infract some unnamed advisers for signature violations jk jk

Just applied for a bad-*** job that I would be a great fit for. Hopefully I will hear something back soon.
    Signatures? I don't need no stinkin' signature.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    02-27-2013 11:24 PM
    Chasing Amy is on. I love Kevin Smith's Asbury Park movies.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.
    02-27-2013 11:44 PM
    A good camera and an hour of decent Photoshop skills resulted in the following... chatter, here's me. With those new sunglasses I never posted a pic of. They're resemblant of Agent Smith's sunglasses from The Matrix, albeit with some minor differences.

I had intended to use the result as my avatar here, as well as the main photo on Google+/Google Talk. Good idea?
    02-28-2013 01:38 AM
    A good camera and an hour of decent Photoshop skills resulted in the following... chatter, here's me. With those new sunglasses I never posted a pic of. They're resemblant of Agent Smith's sunglasses from The Matrix, albeit with some minor differences.

I had intended to use the result as my avatar here, as well as the main photo on Google+/Google Talk. Good idea?
    Good idea indeed, my friend.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    02-28-2013 07:30 AM
    Morning Chatterinos.

02-28-2013 07:32 AM
    Morning Chatterinos.

Attack the day.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    mrro82, 2defmouze, Johnly and 2 others like this.
    02-28-2013 09:09 AM
    Kinda of a light lunch for a hospital day for me..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1362073554247.jpg  
    02-28-2013 11:46 AM
    Ketchup on all the things!!!
    02-28-2013 11:52 AM
    Wow chatter is getting quiet again..... Only a few posts since last night? OMG!
    02-28-2013 12:39 PM
    Ketchup on all the things!!!
    Good point. Veggies are important and lycopene is an antioxidant. Let's see some ketchup on the pie and fruit.

Wow chatter is getting quiet again..... Only a few posts since last night? OMG!
    As you requested...

Sent from my SGSIII
    mrro82 and 2defmouze like this.
    02-28-2013 12:55 PM
    my sig is BLOWIN SHI$%^&*() UP!

i'll change it this afternoon

gotta call a judge and turn down a job for the summer
    02-28-2013 01:01 PM
    my sig is BLOWIN SHI$%^&*() UP!

i'll change it this afternoon

gotta call a judge and turn down a job for the summer
    I kind of like it. Too bad you couldn't have it show up just in your Chatter posts.

Sent from my SGSIII
    02-28-2013 01:02 PM
    And zeros SIG distorts the forums on my phone. Cool.

What's up?
    Ryuk6666 and zero neck like this.
    02-28-2013 01:13 PM
    Sup chatter.! Just stumbled upon this image today felt I needed to share, I'm a huge Morgan Freeman fan

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1362083276972.jpg  
    02-28-2013 02:28 PM
    Lunch/breakfast today.

[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-img_20130228_123225.jpg
    02-28-2013 02:33 PM
    Ok, I know this is the wrong place to be asking questions but I'm sort of at a loss here and any answers/redirections would be terrific. This is the most recently active thread...

Just rooted/installed CWM 6.0.1.0 through the only Gnex toolkit I could find for Mac and it went well. Created nandroid backup. Added AOPK and GApps to zip and installed them. Good so far? AOPK boot loops for 30 minutes without doing anything. Try it again with no success. Boot to recovery and try to restore nandroid but it doesn't find any file. Friend suggests that a newer version of CWM would help.

So here's the question: how do I install a new version of CWM (I have 6.0.2.3 downloaded) when the only thing I can boot into is fastboot/recovery? And keep in mind, I'm on a mac. Thanks!

(trying not to panic)
    02-28-2013 02:49 PM
    Ok, I know this is the wrong place to be asking questions but I'm sort of at a loss here and any answers/redirections would be terrific. This is the most recently active thread...

Just rooted/installed CWM 6.0.1.0 through the only Gnex toolkit I could find for Mac and it went well. Created nandroid backup. Added AOPK and GApps to zip and installed them. Good so far? AOPK boot loops for 30 minutes without doing anything. Try it again with no success. Boot to recovery and try to restore nandroid but it doesn't find any file. Friend suggests that a newer version of CWM would help.

So here's the question: how do I install a new version of CWM (I have 6.0.2.3 downloaded) when the only thing I can boot into is fastboot/recovery? And keep in mind, I'm on a mac. Thanks!

(trying not to panic)
    Your in luck.you happen to be using a nexus device so from your bootloader using fastboot you can flash a new recovery, factory images, etc directly to the device. Then reboot and bingo your up and moving again.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
    02-28-2013 02:55 PM
    Oh and don't worry about posting your question in here. Your in the correct section of the forums for your device and even though this is a social thread many of the experienced Gnex rooted users hang out in here and are willing to lend a helping hand ;-)

2defmouze and NotJustAPhone like this.
    02-28-2013 03:00 PM
    Oh and don't worry about posting your question in here. Your in the correct section of the forums for your device and even though this is a social thread many of the experienced Gnex rooted users hang out in here and are willing to lend a helping hand ;-)

Yeah, I figured it wouldn't be inexcusable. We have chat threads on my usual board as well.

So, how do I use the fastboot to flash a new recovery?

eta: nevermind. Did a factory reset through CWM and then rebooted AOPK and it actually worked. So at least I have a phone, haha.
    Patrick Schroedl and Paul627g like this.
    02-28-2013 03:05 PM
    Alright i discovered three pictures that i have to share here is the first..(i can't share the whole gallery due to one picture)
    02-28-2013 05:07 PM
52,421 ... 12291230123112321233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD