[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Chatter, when did the "Google Branded Android Devices" move above the "Android Chat" category on the forums index? I don't like change.... I felt lost for a solid 30 seconds until I realized where everything was. :p

Maybe I've had just one too many energy drinks today.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good friday morning Y'all
Snow up in the northeast huh maybe an inch or two ,ha :p
Speaking of cats go batcat haha
mameru9a.jpg

sent from my nexus

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Morning Chatterinos! Going home today!!!!! Can't wait to get back. Feels like I've been gone for a year.

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I told myself I wasn't going to fall into this terrible sleep cycle (a.k.a "what sleep?") again... I lasted all of five days. Cool.

Morning, chatter.

And goodnight, chatter.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
It's Friday. I'll find out tonight if they need me to work overtime. Need the money but 6 days of manual labor is kinda rough.

Morning Chatter. Happy Friday from north of the border....

Sent from my rotary phone

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Good Friday all.. I guess.... Sometime through the night some jerks destroyed all my portals. That's not nice. :(

Oh and I can only laugh at this.. Coming home from drinks with my classmates, my buddy and I got pulled out of the 4 train and written $75 tickets each for walking between the train cars. Unbelievable. I've grown up here, walk to switch cars every day and have never even heard of this crap. Like NYPD really has nothing better to do? I need the ability to curse in Chatter, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaving on a jet plane. I hope to be never coming back again. Home bound fellas! Weeeeeeeeee!

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki