[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
so my school just dropped like a thousand positions in the rankings. f this place. i could have gone to emory (ranked 23rd) for half off tuition, or brooklyn law (65th) for 35k scholarship.

not very pleased about this

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
A customer handed me their Note 2 so I could take a picture of him and his lady. I almost cried when I had to give it back, lol. C'mon AT&T, take over Alltel already!

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

NGEFreek

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
In StL, feels weird being in a big city again, driving sucks, but that's to be expected. What up digital roaming?

Sent from my rooted Alltel Galaxy S2.

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] Galaxy Nexus Crackflashers/News/Discussion

I remember watching every launch I could when I was a kid. Sometimes they'd even bring a TV into the classroom so we could watch.

End of an era indeed

In other news under 48hrs until my new toy arrives.

I'm debating doing some preliminary setup on my parent's tab -- or just charge it up and walk them through the setup so they start to get a "feel" for Android

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Just defended a dev and I get called an idiot? No. Not about to happen.

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

Please report the post so we can take care of it (if it happened on AC.)

Guys, not to bring the thread down, but it's happened more than once that people come into Chatter to complain about events in other threads. Please, do your awesome mods (especially me :p) a solid and just report the post so we can step in and show these trolls what's what. :)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Please report the post so we can take care of it (if it happened on AC.)

Guys, not to bring the thread down, but it's happened more than once that people come into Chatter to complain about events in other threads. Please, do your awesome mods (especially me :p) a solid and just report the post so we can step in and show these trolls what's what. :)

Twas not here good sir

Sent From My 4.2.2 PrimoC

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Sucks I almost bought a Nexus 7 tonight. But the wife told me pick one, new phone or tablet. Can't have both...

So since I'm waiting on what the S4 will show us in a few days I passed on the tablet tonight... Sucks cuz it was nice...