10-09-2017 10:42 AM
52,421 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    Another New version of DT's Roms coming out today I think .This one is called Axiom_CMPLX.
    04-30-2012 04:57 AM
    Anyone seen that BatCat video yet ,,,,,, LOL
    zero neck likes this.
    04-30-2012 04:58 AM
    Will I ever learn to keep out of the general section? LOL... Probably not...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    zero neck likes this.
    04-30-2012 11:09 AM
    Will I ever learn to keep out of the general section? LOL... Probably not...

Its fun to post there sometimes .But they can be a moody bunch especially if you bring up the "root" word much. haha
    04-30-2012 11:14 AM
    Re-flashed M5, used 4/29 GAPPs. CM9 still lacking in the features dept
    04-30-2012 11:23 AM
    Anyone seen that BatCat video yet ,,,,,, LOL
    Bat-Cat by *NeoSlashott on deviantART
    ??? this one?
    04-30-2012 11:44 AM
    DroidTheory has dropped the highly anticipated | AXI0M CMPLX | AOSP | 4.0.4 | OFFICIAL |
    dmmarck and zero neck like this.
    04-30-2012 01:40 PM
    04-30-2012 01:42 PM
    I'm putting a ROM on for the first time tonight, unlocked on day 1, but not rooted... would that Axi0m ROM be good? I was looking at Kang but this one looks pretty cool... Instructions look a bit different than a regular ROM...
    04-30-2012 02:44 PM
    I just finished cooking up a seriously insane mash of themes for M5.
    I have the framework from black exodus, systemui from purple kush, dialer from carbon glass, play store, google search, mms, gallery, camera from supernova. Settings and rom control are from red chrome. Also zipthemed my softkeys, framework animations and blacked out popups/menus.
    Its truly epic..lol and I am slightly mental.
    zero neck and steveinil like this.
    04-30-2012 03:23 PM
    I'm putting a ROM on for the first time tonight, unlocked on day 1, but not rooted... would that Axi0m ROM be good? I was looking at Kang but this one looks pretty cool... Instructions look a bit different than a regular ROM...
    All the custom roms are "good". Depends on what you're looking for. From stock feel to super customizable you have your choice. Read up on the rom, make a nandroid, flash it and see if you like it. If not, your nandroid will take you back where you started.
    zero neck likes this.
    04-30-2012 03:27 PM
    I have the framework from black exodus, systemui from purple kush, dialer from carbon glass, play store, google search, mms, gallery, camera from supernova. Settings and rom control are from red chrome. Also zipthemed my softkeys, framework animations and blacked out popups/menus.
    Conveniently AFTER I flash DT's latest.

BTW, this rom is the bee's knees. Most of his own stuff with a grab-bag from here/there. INCLUDING MY BELOVED POWER WIDGET.
    04-30-2012 03:27 PM
    link us?

ill give it a go
    04-30-2012 03:30 PM

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    zero neck and 2defmouze like this.
    04-30-2012 03:31 PM
    Lol that's awesome... I've been browsing the themes area with similar goals.. Not really a fan of any one theme but cherrypicking a few pieces here and there is a lot of fun

04-30-2012 03:31 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Link for them nifty icons you use on the bottom plz and thx... Lol I'm bored of the ones I've been using

04-30-2012 03:34 PM
    Link for them nifty icons you use on the bottom plz and thx... Lol I'm bored of the ones I've been using

lol I gotta find them. Worst case scenario is I'll drop box them and throw you the link. I have like 16 different icon sets lol
    2defmouze likes this.
    04-30-2012 03:35 PM
    Conveniently AFTER I flash DT's latest.

BTW, this rom is the bee's knees. Most of his own stuff with a grab-bag from here/there. INCLUDING MY BELOVED POWER WIDGET.
    Yeah I am sure it is excellent. I dunno, me personally, I just am commited to aokp. Plus its got the themer guys working totally on it to keep a theme masher like me happy.
    04-30-2012 03:36 PM
    Yeah I am sure it is excellent. I dunno, me personally, I just am commited to aokp. Plus its got the themer guys working totally on it to keep a theme masher like me happy.
    I'm really excited about the little things this has--the bolded clock, the red silent icon, the color pattern for the power widget, the power widget (CM power widget FOREVER!), etc.

Has a boatload of different settings menus, so I'll have to crack into that later. BEATSControl is also nice!
    04-30-2012 03:38 PM
    link us?

ill give it a go
    Hang on, I'll whack it together. I just do it kinda piecemeal for personal use, but I'll put it together in one flashable for you.
    zero neck likes this.
    04-30-2012 03:41 PM
    lol I gotta find them. Worst case scenario is I'll drop box them and throw you the link. I have like 16 different icon sets lol
    Word good looks!

04-30-2012 03:41 PM
    zero,

Madmashuptheme.zip

You know the drill. Do a nand this may be extreme for you, I am kinda extreme anyway.
    You should do the blacked out menus and popups for full effect.
    [ZipThemer] 4-04 UPDATE BLACK POPUPS/MENUS *Change settings background and some other stuff to black - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki
    Have a look at the menus and popups first, they are gradient. I like the black.
    This is ONLY for M5.
    dmmarck and zero neck like this.
    04-30-2012 04:00 PM
    zero,

Madmashuptheme.zip

You know the drill. Do a nand this may be extreme for you, I am kinda extreme anyway.
    You should do the blacked out menus and popups for full effect.
    [ZipThemer] 4-04 UPDATE BLACK POPUPS/MENUS *Change settings background and some other stuff to black - Galaxy Nexus Themes - RootzWiki
    Have a look at the menus and popups first, they are gradient. I like the black.
    This is ONLY for M5.
    awesome thanks davey!

ima throw this on tonight when i finish reading 5 months of contracts class.

kill me

davey11 likes this.
    04-30-2012 04:16 PM
    awesome thanks davey!

ima throw this on tonight when i finish reading 5 months of contracts class.

kill me

I'll try to find my Ks outline.

Top grade mofo .
    zero neck likes this.
    04-30-2012 04:17 PM
    I'll try to find my Ks outline.

Top grade mofo .
    a- in k1, lookin to repeat or better.

i'm more of a civ pro man myself.
    04-30-2012 04:21 PM
52,421 ... 4546474849 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD