10-09-2017 10:42 AM
52,421 ... 684685686687688 ...
tools
    I love the idea of cooking but never do it because it's always just for me. Feels like a waste of time.
    AppleBonker and NotJustAPhone like this.
    11-05-2012 03:18 PM
    I love the idea of cooking but never do it because it's always just for me. Feels like a waste of time.
    Shoulda got Subway guy's number, lol.
    11-05-2012 03:22 PM
    Shoulda got Subway guy's number, lol.
    Lol, let me say this, as nice as it is to be hit on....I'll pass.
    11-05-2012 03:23 PM
    I am not really crazy about cooking on the stove, prefer cooking on the grill.I get burnt out on fast food after the weekend.
    When I do cook on the stove I usually alter the receipe to by adding spices and green,red peppers,etc. to it
    I was going to make spaghetti but got involved with something else and the fumes from that gave me a headache,and too effing lazy to drive .2 miles to the store cause of headache. Sooooo looks like its going to be a chicken pot pie kind of dinner
    11-05-2012 03:32 PM
    lol the deal I got on it is just too good to pass up...and I need to pay rent
    I hear ya, Last year when I bought a 2011 dodge charger it was for the same reason .Just wasnt in my budget then.
    This year I swap it for a 2012 charger R/T plus ( it wasnt planned just fell into place)
    I still couldnt afford the Charger SRT tho
    11-05-2012 03:37 PM
    Leftovers. When I made chili while I was single I had dinner prepared for like two weeks straight. Lol
    11-05-2012 03:44 PM
    I am not really crazy about cooking on the stove, prefer cooking on the grill.I get burnt out on fast food after the weekend.
    When I do cook on the stove I usually alter the receipe to by adding spices and green,red peppers,etc. to it
    I was going to make spaghetti but got involved with something else and the fumes from that gave me a headache,and too effing lazy to drive .2 miles to the store cause of headache. Sooooo looks like its going to be a chicken pot pie kind of dinner
    i make an amazing portobello mushroom, i start by melting butter in a pan non stick spray can be used but i do not recommend it,then i take garlic powder and put a teaspoon of garlic powder in the pan, a couple of minutes later put both the porobello mushrooms and onions in the pan, let the onions cook till they are brown the then take them out.A couple of minutes before the mushrooms are ready put salt and pepper on them(as much as you feel is acceptable).Take them out and enjoy your awesome mushroomshowever I would prefer to simply hand the recipes to someone else like a girlfriend..but I currently do not have onelol..
    11-05-2012 03:46 PM
    I learned that lesson the hard way. For me the hands weren't the problem, it was any where I touched, lol. And no amount of soap/hand washing gets rid of it.
    I used thick purple gloves. Made no difference. Although, I did chop 2 lbs of them.
    11-05-2012 03:51 PM
    my bud made blueberry-jalepeno jam a few years ago. surprisingly good.
    11-05-2012 04:02 PM
    Yeah we got this.

i need to find some time to cook. but im pretty much all booked up with drinking.
    A good man always has to know his limitations.

Edit: Corrected quote and added video.

Sent from my SGSIII
    11-05-2012 04:16 PM
    Dinner

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2
    11-05-2012 04:52 PM
    I used thick purple gloves. Made no difference. Although, I did chop 2 lbs of them.
    Just remember to wash your hands thoroughly before going to the bathroom. Not something you want to find out the hard way.
    11-05-2012 04:53 PM
    Just remember to wash your hands thoroughly before going to the bathroom. Not something you want to find out the hard way.
    Yup, that's how I learned the lesson the hard way, lol. It was brutal. That and I scratched near my eye, not fun.
    11-05-2012 05:04 PM
    Nice! Although it is slightly related to mathematics, when you add up the prices! I used to have a Jeep, depending on the size (twss) and style the wheels/tires can get really expensive.
    For sure. I wanted to go with a four inch lift and 35's. Couldn't get my other half to concur... so I just got wheels and 32's. I had already put a 2" lift on it a couple years ago after I first bought it. I'll get her to cave eventually... but until then, just incremental upgrades
    Lol word.. Maybe only good part of staying with mom right now is I think I somehow guilt-tripped her into paying to get my car serviced. Needs a lot of work too, she better pay up. Jew-guilt ftw!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Whose guilt? You should feel a little guilty for guilting your mom into paying for your car. It's a vicious circle

Haha, just kidding brother. Moms are awesome. I can't count the number of times my mom hooked me up.

Now to go back and read the other five pages I didn't read yet.

Oh, p.s. glad all you NY and NJ folk are doing okay. Keep reading how chaotic it is still in lots of places.
    11-05-2012 05:05 PM
    Oh, p.s. glad all you NY and NJ folk are doing okay.
    PA is chop liver?
    11-05-2012 05:07 PM
    PA is chop liver?
    More like fried gizzards.

Sent from my SGSIII
    11-05-2012 05:10 PM
    Yup, that's how I learned the lesson the hard way, lol. It was brutal. That and I scratched near my eye, not fun.
    We had a guy in 8th grade math switch his girlfriends lotion(no not that kind of lotion) out with bengay...not cool a little funny but not really, she tried to make it stop by splashing water on her face which only makes it worse..he got a detention and she got somebody else lol...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    11-05-2012 05:13 PM
    More like fried gizzards.

Sent from my SGSIII
    Lols. I'm only about two miles from the Delaware River, so, it's almost NJ.
    11-05-2012 05:14 PM
    280 posts till the 1k mark i wonder...let's see i might be able to do it by thanksgiving..
    Devinator, AppleBonker and davidnc like this.
    11-05-2012 05:29 PM
    280 posts till the 1k mark i wonder...let's see i might be able to do it by thanksgiving..
    You can do better than that.

Sent from my SGSIII
    11-05-2012 05:51 PM
    Nom nom nom

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."-uploadfromtaptalk1352159536401.jpg  
    11-05-2012 05:52 PM
    You can do better than that.

Sent from my SGSIII
    Yes drill sergeant , understood I shall do as you say..

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=r...&v=U6VPEcj77v8

Lol made sense to me anyone else?
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    11-05-2012 05:56 PM
    I have been up to my eyeballs in ADB and figuring out partitions and back and fourth between Linux and Windows and made no progress, holy hell my brain hurts.
    11-05-2012 06:11 PM
    Spam complaints in the general forum. But make them really tenuous.. Like practically having nothing to do with android.

Ie, how come every time I use my nexus 7, it snows and my dog gets the flu!!!! I hate android!
    11-05-2012 06:13 PM
    Spam complaints in the general forum.
    Or ask for help with your iPhone.
    11-05-2012 06:17 PM
52,421 ... 684685686687688 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD